BY GABRIEL COLOR

Fabulous lip color formulated with natural waxes, emollients and other plant derived conditioning ingredients including Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera and Bisabolol to seal in moisture and protect lips from environmental aggressions. Made from a... see more...

Jena T.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love this color!! Very flattering on my medium toned skin. It is a soft finish with a nice red tone. I like to put a softer color on first then this lipstick so it blends into a nicer color
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Burton, OH
Easily one of my all time favorite lipsticks. A warm, Orange leaning pink, with a satin matte finish that never feels dry or dehydrating. Blend it out for a super natural flush, or apply full from the tube for a gorgeous statement color.
Tuï L.
Tuï L.
I think this is a great red lipstick. Very nice for on a chique night. It stays on for like 3 hours. It is also very pigmented. The packaging also looks very nice. I would surely buy it again because it is very nice.
Georgia N.
Georgia N.
United Kingdom
Love this colour! Works well with, and looks amazing on all skin colours! Defo worth the money, I'd defo re-buy this product
fatima el batoul b.
fatima el batoul b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best feeling lipstick I have ever used and I mean it! It feels so good on the lips, like a healthy balm, not too much slip, not too dry, just perfect. The finish is nice too, I don't care for shiny, glossy colors, so this is nice and natural. Give it a try, you will like it.