BY GABRIEL COLOR

Ingredients - Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax* Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil* Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil* Retinyl Palmitate Tocopherol Lecithin Crithmum Maritimum... see more...

ShaQuella N.
Walthourville, GA
I absolutely love this product.! Yes It last long .! I'm a African American and I love how it look again my skin tone .. I'm a repeated user and I would advise people to use it .!
merve t.
Canada
I was using this lipsdtick color and its amazing how it looks good on my lips,i really love the colors!! nice for matching your outfit :)