BY GABRIALLA

GABR1013 Features: Maternity support belt 6" Wide in the back with pocket for hot or cold therapy relief Helps reduce the risk of stretch marks Comfortable for everyday use and unnoticeable under clothes Adjustable to accommodate size changes during and after pregnancy Highly recommended by doctors as an excellent abdominal and lower back support Promotes proper posture and balance while allowing you to continue an active lifestyle Soft elastic material makes comfortable to wear on a daily basis and unnoticeable under clothes Conditions: Pregnancy, lower back pain, abdominal pain, stretch marks Made in the USA Small: 8.75" H x 2.75" W x 5.5" D Medium: 8.75" H x 2.75" W x 5.5" D Large: 8.75" H x 2.75" W x 5.5" D X-Large: 8.75" H x 2.75" W x 5.5" D XX-Large: 8.75" H x 2.75" W x 5.5" D see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Celeste D.
Celeste D.
I loved this belt. I used it when I was about 6 months until about 2 weeks before I had my baby. Towards the end of my pregnancy it would start slipping and getting a little uncomfortable when I started dropping. But otherwise I loved this product. It saved my back!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
This was seriously my best friend. To the person who invented this a huge thank you! Works amazing and really does relieve pressure on the pelvic area.
Veronika L.
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
This thing is must have for every woman that is expecting. I am so happy that I have got it as a present from my friend.Love it
Danitza L.
Danitza L.
Cypress, TX
I'm literally wearing this as I type this review! I can't say enough great things about this belt, especially after being diagnosed with SPD, a very painful pregnancy complication. This maternity belt offers enough support, yet can be customized to fit a growing belly and is very comfortable to wear.
Kellyn W.
Kellyn W.
Broxton, GA
I would love to get this and try it out. I would hope it works well for the price. Pregnancy back pain ain't no joke.