Gab Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Summer SPF 15 11 1 oz uploaded by Morgan P.Gab Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Summer SPF 15 11 1 oz uploaded by saylor b.Gab Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Summer SPF 15 11 1 oz uploaded by Mint M.
3 colors available

BY GAB

A lightweight, warm liquid bronzer with SPF 15. Show off a warm, goddess glow with this SPF-15-infused bronzer. Maestro Liquid Summer is a lightweight bronzer in liquid form that can be applied alone or after Maestro Fusion makeup for a healthy glow. This revolutionary bronzer is a waterless formulation of volatile oils and pigments for ultra-comfort and blendability. With just one drop, the innovative, oil-to-pigment pearls glide on effortlessly for a flawless, buildable Mediterranean glow that leaves a no-makeup feel. Maestro Liquid Summer is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. "This is a Mediterranean Summer in a bottle." Linda Cantello, International Makeup Artist for Giorgio Armani Beauty "Mix it into your foundation or BB cream. You can add as much or as little as you need to reach your desired summer glow. You'll get the coverage you need without having to brush on bronzer post-application." Tim Quinn, Armani Beauty National Director of Creative Artistry see more...

• What is the undertone for the darkest shade? I like my bronzers to ...1 Answers
Buy on Giorgio...
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have extremely fair skin and absolutely love this product for contouring! I apply it with a brush and use my beauty blender to blend it out and it looks so natural; I've never used a product that I love so much!
saylor b.
saylor b.
This bronzer is amazing! I usually don't like liquid products but this formula is perfect. It is super pigmented, blends flawlessly, and looks natural on my skin. The color is the perfect bronze shade. It is pricey but it is 100% worth the money. I can not go without this bronzer for summer time!
Tilly C.
Tilly C.
Grasswood, Saskatchewan
Review for: Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Blush 400 0.5 oz
Great liquid blush that will likely last forever. A very tiny amount is best to start with, and make sure your skin is well primed prior to application, otherwise this will stain (which you may or may not like!) I use a dense brush to buff the colour on and blend out, and it really takes an incredibly small amount to give a great flush of colour. My first foray into anything other than powder blush, and I'm pleased.
Remy M.
Remy M.
Scotland
Review for: Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Summer SPF 15 9 1 oz
This product is so incredible to using with foundation to darken it, it leaves the skin with a deep bronze look compared to other products which make the foundation ashy or orange, it has a lot of shimmer in it but once it's blended out it's not noticeable at all, I've never used this as an actual bronzer but it wears so well, gave an even tan to the skin and didn't change the texture or wear of the foundation
Anusha C.
Anusha C.
Sugar land , TX
What is the undertone for the darkest shade? I like my bronzers to have a very warm undertone.