Gab Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric uploaded by Tara R.Gab Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric uploaded by Tara R.Gab Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric uploaded by Jelena S.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A velvety-soft cheek powder. Bring a natural-looking flush of color to cheeks with Cheek Fabric Sheer Blush. A lightweight powder blush, it's formulated with color essenza technology. This technology uses only transparent powders to achieve the purest wash of color and bring a radiant and lasting glowing effect to the complexion. see more...

Maia F.
Review for: 506 more...
I like this a lot. But it is VERY sheer. I use it to layer over a liquid blush and it works beautifully that way. Using it on its own you won’t get rosy cheeks though. But it might work beautifully on the apples of your cheeks if you are mostly using bronzer to give some dimension!
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I hate blushes that just sit on top of your makeup. It looks so fake. You can see where it ends and it begins. However this blush does NOT do that. It sinks into your foundation beautifully, making it look like the most natural blush. If you like to amp up your beauty but don’t want to look like a Insta-makeup junkie.. use this!! Super beautiful, super natural.
Jelena S.
503 Daybreak – soft dusty pink with satin finish and micro shimmer. It is the most perfect shade for pale and light skin tones both cool and warm toned. It is such a delicate shade, fool proof and would compliment many different looks. Texture is incredibly smooth, silky and finely milled and blends like a dream. Armani has reformulated it’s blush and bronzer range and they truly did amazing job. Since the texture is so thin and soft it melds into the skin and almost gives that second skin look.  Armani does one thing wonderfully with all his products – they all give very natural soft “my skin but better” look.  It is almost identical to old blush in shade 10 so if you loved that one and you ran out no worries because you will love this one too. 503 Daybreak is just a bit lighter and sheerer both in color and in texture compared to old blush number 10.
Emily V.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Review for: Sheer 200 more...
I love this blush! I was worried about the color being too dark at first as I am very fair, but it is such a buildable formula that it works beautifully for me! This blush goes on smoothly and wears very well. I can see it working for a variety of skin tones, as the color is so easy to build up as desired. I am very happy with this purchase!
Shani S.
Giorgio Armani Beauty Cheek Fabric Blush $48
I love the texture and finish of this blush!
#200 is my everyday blush. A great color going into fall & winter. I also use this as my eyeshadow.
The very sleek packaging is a plus!!!!!
Natalia H.
Review for: Sheer 200 more...
This color is absolutely stunning! It's a little pricey but I haven't seen this exact color anywhere else. Plus the pigmentation on this is insane! You literally tap your brush to the product and that's all you need. Definitely getting your money's worth!
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Armani has Beautiful cheek colors! I currently own only one but would love to add to my collection. They are nice, natural colors that give a nice glow.
Gina A.
Metuchen, NJ
The color range isn't the best but I love several of these blushes! They apply beautifully and look great on. My personal favorites are 305 & 306
Guadalupe G.
Staff
Armani is lixe. I feel like a dash doll when I wear this. So luxurious so awesome
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,085 reviews
Review for: Sheer 503, Sun Powder Bronzer more...
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.