Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsG9skin
- White In Milk Capsule Serum 50ml 50ml

G9SKIN - White In Milk Capsule Serum 50ml 50ml

by G9skin

Brand from South Korea: G9SKIN. Whitening + Anti- Wrinkle dual function cosmetic. It contains milk protein extract and ceramidenpy for moisturized skin. Take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face.

Does this white i milk capsule serum works?
Start your review of G9SKIN - White In Milk Capsule Serum 50ml 50ml!
Rattiya O.
G9SKIN - White In Milk Capsule Serum 50ml 50ml uploaded by Rattiya O.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This serum is very gentle on my skin, doesn't cause any breakout, and doesn't make my skin oily. It leaves my skin soft and dewy. I wish it dried down a bit more matte though because I have very oily skin. I can only use this serum at night before bed. Also, I haven't really noticed any brightening nor whitening effect after using about 2/3 of a bottle. From time to time, I apply a moisturizer after this serum in my nighttime skincare routine to make sure my skin stays hydrated.
Lori G.
Orland Hills, IL
This product is smells good and give your skin a smooth finishing touch everytime I used this product. But, i been using this product for 3weeks now,however, I dont noticed any different of my skin.
Valeria B.
Pennsylvania
Just started using it a couple weeks ago. It helps my skin keep the moisture all day. I need to test it for a little longer.
Vanessa D.
Waukegan, IL
A very decent serum. It wasn’t terrible, but wasn’t the best either. This is better suited towards someone with normal/oily skin. It’s almost like a gel cream, but not very hydrating. It’s not good for people with dry skin.
kazimir B.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Kohl's
I like it. The pump is really nice cause I have long nails and don't have to deal with getting product under them. It's easy to use, leaves my skin feeling soft and it looks shiny but not in an oily way. The packaging is nice and travel friendly
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
G9SKIN - White In Milk Capsule Serum 50ml 50ml uploaded by McKenna P.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I’m not really sure what this is supposed to be doing for my skin. I also feel like the little balls are way too sparse and I don’t get ANY of them ever when I use this. It feels like it MIGHT be moisturizing my skin but it’s not really explained on the box. I’m really just confused by it.
Tara P.
Enola, PA
Purchased at: Kohl's
From the first time I applied this product, I saw a difference. It's great at applying a moisture barrier without being greasy as well as evening your skin tone and making a simple added step in your skincare routine feel like a luxury. A week in and already I feel like my skin is looking better and more even. Even in this dry winter weather I've got no dry patches as I usually do! Highly recommend
nur ain A.
this is very gentle on my skin. in this serum, it has niacinamide on it. it is very good to our skin. i would recommend this to girls and boys out there.
armiriamly H.
Cidra
El mejor serum que he probado!! Si usas los demas productos de white in milk veras la diferencia en tu cara!
Andrea G.
Bilbao
I like this product pretty much. Is very hidratating and leave the face very soft. Althrought i think it is a little bit expensive but it worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...