BY G9 SKIN

Achieve skin nourishing, moisturizing and wrinkle-improvement effects with this G9 Skin Serum In Spray Mask. Facial mist serum mask with NMF, daily essential vitamin, amino complex gives intense hydration and dewy glow on the skin. 1.69 fl. oz. HOW TO USE Apply to face, holding the spray at a distance of about 8 inches from the skin. Apply over the face twice a day with your daily skin care routine in the morning and evening. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Kiran K.
Oak Creek
I love most of G9 products and this one is no exception to that. This serum is super moisturizing and goes great for overnight moisturizing, just spray it on before bed and wake up in the morning with smooth skin. Overall a great product for people who have dry skin or use a lot of makeup and need a little rejuvenation for the night.  G9 Skin Serum In Spray Mask, Multicolor
Courtney N.
Worcester, MA
I’ve been using this for about like a week or two now And I Have noticed my skins moisture levels and over all luminosity to be better, I’m not so dry and dull anymore. Not sure I would spend another 18 on the product being that’s it’s almost out after two weeks, probably the only con I’ve noticed so far.