G2® Low Calorie Grape Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Heather S.

BY G2

Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Monopotassium Phosphate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Blue 1. see more...

Heather S.
North Bend, OR
I love that even though the G2's are sugar free they taste amazing! I drink these all the time, whether I'm relaxing, exercising or sick these do the trick to keep my moving along with my day! Grape is my favorite & Fruit Punch is my #2!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
The grape low calorie Gatorade is one of my most favorite beverages. It's great for a long weekend just to get yourself back to hydrated! .
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
My husband love this its his favorite &
its very affordable you get 2 for $3 plus this is great to keep you hydrated in the summer time.
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
My favorite of all the Gatorade flavors. I buy this flavor every time. Love that it is low calorie.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
I love this stuff! when I get sick and need something this is my go it's so good and low in sugar.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great taste and low calorie drink. Enjoyed by kids and adults so great way to beat the heat