BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksGatorade
G2 G Series Perform Fruit Punch Sports Drink

G2 G Series Perform Fruit Punch Sports Drink

by Gatorade

G2 G Series Perform Fruit Punch Sports Drink: No fruit juice Rehydrates, replenishes and refuels in ways water can't

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of G2 G Series Perform Fruit Punch Sports Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth S.
Arcadia, CA
Great electrolyte booster! g2 fruit punch flavor doesn't have a super sugary taste and is refreshing cold. I've used it for working out, a regular drink while outdoors, and after having a few cocktails! To switch it up Try making ice cubes with it!
Jessica D.
My son plays football and he loves his sports drinks, but not this one. He would rather drink water than this. He says it tastes too sugary and makes his teeth feel 'weird'.
Josh P.
Love Gatorade. Perfect for any and all sports games/practices. It's pretty sugary from what I remember (haven't drank any in a while) but that's not all bad. Fruit punch isn't my favorite flavor, no doubt the blue one is.
Brittany J.
1,007 reviews
I love G2. i get dehydrated a lot so i drink this then and when I'm sick. believe it or not it really does work and it gets you back where you need to be in no time.
Daniela R.
I like drinking G2 and it tastes good but it's REALLY bad for your teeth and doesn't do much for you while your playing sports. I only drink them when I have a tournament where I am playing for 7 hours at least.
Jennifer L.
Sydney, NS
G2 is great for when you're playing sports, being active or even when you're sick. It helps boost your electro lights and yet has a very subtle taste. Great thirst quencher.

Looking for your answer?