BY G-U-M

Maggie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought from Amazon. Doesn't compare to the other, less expensive brands.  Very effective! The plastic is of sturdy construction.  The thread is strong enough that it doesn't usually break between close set teeth. I would buy again and recommend!
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This is a really good product, but it's easy for the little floss part to rip off of the base of the plastic picker! It has the nice minty coating and it works one for the whole bottom teeth and one for the whole top teeth! Overall I like them and they are very affordable
Abby D.
Gonzales, LA
These are great for people that hate flossing. These flossers are perfect for someone on the go 24/7, like me! I have a pack of these in my purse. One side flosses while the other side acts as a pick to get food out of your teeth. I will continue buying these!!!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheap and awesome to remove plaque from in between teeth. Totally recommend. Met my expectations.
I bought it from Walmart. But you can get this like anywhere.
Anne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are easier to use than regular floss. I usually use them when i don't have time to floss. These are easier to use when traveling as well.
Aubrey B.
lincoln
These are a great thing to use to floss because it gets out the food stuck in your teeth and it is super easy to hold and handle.!
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really enjoy using these as I'm a person who absolutely despises flossing. I find it to be such a chore but using floss sticks makes it so much easier and I find they work just as well as regular floss. I'm able to floss my whole mouth too and bottom without this breaking!
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just tried these when I stayed over at a friend's house and my dental floss ran out. She had these so I used them for a week or so. I have to say I really missed my normal floss. These things are so hard to use! And I didn't find that they went as deep between your teeth as normal floss does. I'm not a fan of them but they work in a pinch.
Hasanpreet M.
I absolutely love these they are very easy to use and have amazing flavor as well! I prefer these over regular floss way more they are way easier to use! They are very affordable and easy to find at any local drugstore!
Katie H.
Great for on the go, but wouldn't recommend trying to use one for all of your teeth...mainly should be used for spot checking before a date or a meeting