G-U-M Gum Eez-Thru Flossers Mint, 90 count (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jessi H.

BY G-U-M

Jessi H.
Bayonne
Love em, I started flossing everyday and they work well when I need them. The floss doesn’t hurt or irritate my gums and the pointy pick on the other side isn’t too sharp. If you need to get stuff out of your teeth grab a bag of these, they’re much easier to use than the regular floss in my option.
Maggie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought from Amazon. Doesn't compare to the other, less expensive brands.  Very effective! The plastic is of sturdy construction.  The thread is strong enough that it doesn't usually break between close set teeth. I would buy again and recommend!
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This is a really good product, but it's easy for the little floss part to rip off of the base of the plastic picker! It has the nice minty coating and it works one for the whole bottom teeth and one for the whole top teeth! Overall I like them and they are very affordable
Abby D.
Gonzales, LA
These are great for people that hate flossing. These flossers are perfect for someone on the go 24/7, like me! I have a pack of these in my purse. One side flosses while the other side acts as a pick to get food out of your teeth. I will continue buying these!!!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheap and awesome to remove plaque from in between teeth. Totally recommend. Met my expectations.
I bought it from Walmart. But you can get this like anywhere.
Anne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are easier to use than regular floss. I usually use them when i don't have time to floss. These are easier to use when traveling as well.
Aubrey B.
lincoln
These are a great thing to use to floss because it gets out the food stuck in your teeth and it is super easy to hold and handle.!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great and very strong. I love that they are mint flavored. They are quick, convenient and easy to use and are well priced, I buy mine from Walmart. They are good quality and work well.. I definitely recommend these or any other Gum flossers.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been purchasing these for a while now ever since my dentist recommended to me, as I had trouble reaching areas around my teeth. These are very convenient, flosses the teeth well and has more reach compared to the string floss.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really enjoy using these as I'm a person who absolutely despises flossing. I find it to be such a chore but using floss sticks makes it so much easier and I find they work just as well as regular floss. I'm able to floss my whole mouth too and bottom without this breaking!
Maggie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who else think this is the best brand of gum flossers out there?