BY G-U-M

Healthy gums. Healthy life. G-U-M Go-Betweens Angle Cleaners, designed to easily and effectively remove plaque and food particles from between teeth. Removes plaque between tight teeth. Antibacterial bristle protection* 2 Remove plaque between teeth 3 Angled design for braces and back teeth 4 Designed to easily and effectively remove plaque and food particles from between teeth *Antibacterial bristles contain chlorhexidine. The bristles do not protect you from disease. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Liz R.
Independence, MO
Despite years of braces, my teeth STILL crowd and getting between them is a huge pain. I grabbed these at my local CVS and I try to use them every other day to get in the hard to reach places when I don't floss. I definitely like keeping a small stock of them on hand!
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
These work really great if you're like me and have that permanent bottom retainer. The bar sits right behind my bottom teeth and its super hard to clean around, these make it much better
Amanda L.
So convenient, to use, especially for peope who have braces to get under the actual braces its self, and clean in those hard to reach areas!