BY G-U-M

Dual-Action tongue Cleaner Brush & Scraper Combo for an optimal clean Professionally recommended to fight bad breath. Helps remove plaque, bacteria and food particles known to cause bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease Butler G-U-M® Healthy Gums.  Healthy Life.™ see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Megan E.
I recently started using a tongue scraper and it works wonders. It helps with bad breath and takes all the bacteria off your tongue as well.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
Nah, this doesn't work well for me, it's not very sanitary either, makes me gag, I can't use it inside my cheeks. I much much muchhhhhh prefer the U shaped stainless steal tongue scrapers, they also have it available in plastic. My dentist recommended using the U shaped one from dr tung or impressive smile instead and I see why, no comparison. You don't know what you are missing:-)
Lana D.
Vaughan, Ontario
I know these are cheap but honestly I wouldn't waste money on buying a separate tongue scraper. It's better to get a tooth brush with a tongue scraper back.