BY G-U-M

Dual-Action tongue Cleaner Brush & Scraper Combo for an optimal clean Professionally recommended to fight bad breath. Helps remove plaque, bacteria and food particles known to cause bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease Butler G-U-M® Healthy Gums.  Healthy Life.™ see more...

Megan E.
I recently started using a tongue scraper and it works wonders. It helps with bad breath and takes all the bacteria off your tongue as well.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Nah, this doesn't work well for me, it's not very sanitary either, makes me gag, I can't use it inside my cheeks. I much much muchhhhhh prefer the U shaped stainless steal tongue scrapers, they also have it available in plastic. My dentist recommended using the U shaped one from dr tung or impressive smile instead and I see why, no comparison. You don't know what you are missing:-)
Lana D.
Vaughan, Ontario
I know these are cheap but honestly I wouldn't waste money on buying a separate tongue scraper. It's better to get a tooth brush with a tongue scraper back.