G-U-M Eez-Thru Flossers Icy Mint uploaded by Wendy C.

BY G-U-M

Healthy Gums. Healthy Life. Floss Coated With Vitamin E And Fluoride. Special Floss Resists Shredding And Slides Easily Between Teeth Effective For Removing Plaque From Between The Teeth Comfort Grip Handle Allows For Comfort And Control While Flossing Pick Gently Cleans Between Teeth And Massages Gums Recommended By Dental Professionals Made In China see more...

Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Easy to use and I keep these in my purse at all times! You never know when your going to need floss lol and the bag doesn't take up much space in my purse. The minty flavor is nice too!
Rachael W.
These flossers are easy to use and effective! The mint flavor is an added bonus to make your mouth feel fresh
Sarah D.
I love floss picks mainly because it makes flossing a breeze, doesn't hurt your fingers from wrapping the gloss around. I have a small mouth so it's hard to get in the back. Overall these are great... sometimes I do notice that the floss will shred or even get stuck in between my teeth (in which I have to cut the floss to get it out). They are better than most though as they glide easily through my very tight teeth.
Ronnie F.
Windsor, ON
My go to floss because I am too lazy to physically stick my two hands into my mouth. It is nice to bring a few around when you are out and about. The only downfall is that sometimes the floss is not strong enough and it breaks on you.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great to have on hand. I have them sitting at the end table so when I watching my tv I can floss. I send a pack with my husband to have at work. They work really great. Totally will buy these again.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These flossers are super easy to use, and I really like the mint flavor. Easier to use to clean the kids teeth as well.
Payge K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are fantastic! They're really easy to use, they make flossing faster, and they taste nice