BY G-U-M

Healthy Gums. Healthy Life. Threads Easily Floss Under Braces, Bridges, Implants And Crowns. Includes Storage Case Recommended By Dental Professionals World's #1 Threader (Data On File) Soft-Picks Sample Inside (3) Ideal For On-The-Go Cleaning Clinically-Proven Plaque Removal (Data On File) Soft Rubber Picks Dislodge Food Are For On-The-Go And Should Not Replace Eez-Thru Threaders Made In Usa see more...

• Do these go through any smoothr than any other brand?4 Answers
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Richmond, VA
These are perfect for people who have braces or people who have permanent bonding or a permanent retainer behind their teeth. I have permanent bonding behind my central incisors and will need these basically forever. The price on these is great. Love that they come in their own sturdy hard case and not a flimsy bag. They are easy to use and don't snag the floss. Definitely recommend this product over other floss threaders.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
The only way to floss your teeth with braces. This is my second time with braces and I didn't have these when I had my braces the first time. Let's just say I hardly ever took the time to floss It is next to impossible! This makes it less of a tasks! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who has braces!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I would not have healthy teeth without these threaders. I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth, and it is the only way to make flossing easy and quick. I don't think I would be able to floss around my retainer without these threaders. I will always keep buying these.
Veronique T.
Veronique T.
Jonesboro, GA
I don't like to floss because my teeth are really close together and usually regular floss hurts by the time it reaches my gums. The slide between my teeth really easily without any pain
Alex R.
Alex R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I loved these when I had braces , the only why I would be able to floss. These get in under and behind the brackets and just makes the whole process much easier than with normal floss .
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
These are amazing and is gentle on your gums
Becky B.
Becky B.
Columbus , OH
These are great for flossing under my permanent retainer. My orthodon'tist had first suggested threading floss, which was AWFUL. The threaders make it 10x easier.
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used these so many times. I have a permanent retainer and this is so easy to get the dental floss through. Unfortunately I have come across a pack or two over the years where the blue "loop" splits pretty easily and I end up having to use another. However, I highly recommend this product. It's rather inexpensive too in light of the specialized nature of it.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
I've been using these for years due to a permanent retainer. Easy easy to use.
Sean F.
Sean F.
These floss threaders have been my go to, since I had braces (so some 20 plus years), and they work perfectly to get in between my permanent wires to thread regular floss through my teeth.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these go through any smoothr than any other brand?