G-U-M Crayola Squeeze-A-Color Toothpaste, Melon Blast, Blueberry Burst, Jazzy Apple, 4.5 oz

BY G-U-M

NEW! Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste br Less Mess, Less Waste, More Fun! Jazzy Apple 2 Blueberry Burst 3 Melon Blast G-U-M Crayola Squeeze-A-Color Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste contains three different, fun-flavored, non-staining colors in kid-sized tubes. Mix and match to create your own individual flavor! The unique patent pending to helps to prevent too much toothpaste from dispensed. G-U-M Crayola Squeeze-A-Color Toothpaste contains dentist recommended levels of Fluoride and is naturally sweetened with Xylitol for a uniquely fun brushing experience. Also Try: G-U-M Crayola Toothbrushes and Kids Flossers 3 - 1.5oz Tubes ~ Total Net Wt. 4.5oz see more...

• Would love to purchase this for my niece, where can I find it in ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Susan C.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Getting my 4 year old daughter to brush her teeth was a fight every night. I tried the pick her own brush, bribes, threats everything. I saw this toothpaste and figure I'd give it a try. my daughter LOVES it! She loves being able to customize the colors she uses every night and trying new and different things. She hates anything mint flavored so the fruity flavor toothpastes are great! I hope this keeps working. It has worked for 2 weeks now which is longer then anything else has worked.
Sabrina K.
My children absolutely love to brush their teeth since I discovered these. the tubes are a great size and I like that the tube opening is small so there's no excess toothpaste being wasted. My children love the flavors and the colors .
Katie V.
I bought this for our four year old who we struggle to brush his teeth. He loves that it is different colors and flavors in each tube. It has worked to get his to be brushing his teeth since he gets to pick the ones he gets on his brush. The tips are small enough you can write words on the toothbrush and his name. Sometimes having so many choices though can make for a long time prepping the toothbrush to get him to brush.
Amanda G.
Would love to purchase this for my niece, where can I find it in stores?