G-U-M Crayola Kids Flossers uploaded by Luz A.

BY CRAYOLA

Easy-to-Hold Handle Easy for parents to help kids floss and build healthy habits early. Recommended by Dental Professionals Health Gums.  Healthy Life.®. Kids Flossers. Improved grape flavored shred resistant floss with fluoride is gentle on kids gums. Easy grip handle in three fun designs. Start healthy habits early - floss daily to reduce plaque build-up. Fluoride coated for extra protection. Appropriate for kids age 3 years and up Assorted Colors. see more...

Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are a great way to get kids to floss their teeth. They are fun colors and shapes and make flossing really easy.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
These are great for little mouths, and big ones. Makes flossing much easier with the taut floss going across the top, no need for a big long string of floss to weave. These have a good shape to fit inside your mouth to get the back teeth.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
Very easy to use and has a multiple action. Can be used for kids and adults it has a great mint taste. Highly recommended.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Erica Q.
I got these for my kids to make flossing their teeth more fun and easy. It has done the trick. It comes in nice fun colors and it make it easy for the kids to floss on there own. I tried them out as well to test them. They work just as good as flossing with regular floss. My kids use two one to floss the upper teeth and one for the lower teeth.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
My son uses these (although I suspect my daughters take them too) and loves to floss. I couldn't get him to let me floss his teeth with my mint floss, but these did the trick. Now he flossed right along with me!
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
These crayola grape flavored flossers for kids are the perfect way to get your child to want to floss their teeth.
Shelby F.
Kids love these! Makes dental hygiene a little more fun because of the different colors.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
The floss is a little to thick for my son. He would bleed whenever we used them.
Christina M.
Little Rock, AR
My kids ages 7 and 5 love these. They are totally into oral health and use these religiously.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
Do these floss really works?
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
Is 2 too young to help my son floss?
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
Do they have different flavors?
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Has anybody used the crayola kids bath time water colors?