G-U-M Crayola Kids Flossers uploaded by Luz A.

BY CRAYOLA

Easy-to-Hold Handle Easy for parents to help kids floss and build healthy habits early. Recommended by Dental Professionals Health Gums.  Healthy Life.®. Kids Flossers. Improved grape flavored shred resistant floss with fluoride is gentle on kids gums. Easy grip handle in three fun designs. Start healthy habits early - floss daily to reduce plaque build-up. Fluoride coated for extra protection. Appropriate for kids age 3 years and up Assorted Colors. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Carissa P.
Newark
I use these for my daughter. She enjoys them buy hated the strong grape flavor at first. I left the bag open for a day to lesson then strong grape scent and flavor and it's definitely helped. They are easy to use and don't make her gums bleed. She's gets very particular about the color we use, we have to use one color at a time before moving onto the next color lol. I'll definitely be buying again
Erica Q.
I got these for my kids to make flossing their teeth more fun and easy. It has done the trick. It comes in nice fun colors and it make it easy for the kids to floss on there own. I tried them out as well to test them. They work just as good as flossing with regular floss. My kids use two one to floss the upper teeth and one for the lower teeth.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
These flossers are great for little ones, they work great for getting in between little teeth & the floss isn't as thick/rough as adult flossers which is perfect/more gentle for little ones mouths. They're also bright & colorful which I think my 4 year old loves too, I let him pick out which color he wants which makes him more likely to let me floss his teeth w/o a struggle.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great for little mouths, and big ones. Makes flossing much easier with the taut floss going across the top, no need for a big long string of floss to weave. These have a good shape to fit inside your mouth to get the back teeth.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
My son uses these (although I suspect my daughters take them too) and loves to floss. I couldn't get him to let me floss his teeth with my mint floss, but these did the trick. Now he flossed right along with me!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

This is a great product and at a great price. I have nothing but anything good to say. I highly recommend this product to anyone, you won't be disappointed
Sharleen T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is great for little mouths and they come in great flavors. They even work for adults hard to reach back areas in the mouth
Erica R.
These are much easier for my 8-year-old to hold than regular floss. Unfortunately, she doesn't really like any of the flavors.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
Very easy to use and has a multiple action. Can be used for kids and adults it has a great mint taste. Highly recommended.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
Do these floss really works?
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Has anybody used the crayola kids bath time water colors?
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
Do they have different flavors?
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
Is 2 too young to help my son floss?
Marcie M.