G-Technology G-Drive Mobile 1TB External Hard Drive, Silver

by G-Technology

G-DRIVE mobile features USB 3.0 and FireWire interfaces, exceptional throughput performance, and up to 1TB capacity making it the perfect storage option for portable use. It's Time Machine-ready so backing up all of those important documents, music, digital video and photos, is easy! Also the G-DRIVE mobile is bus powered, and that means when you're on your way out, you don't need to add an external AC power supply to your laptop case. Kit includes G-DRIVE mobile USB hard drive 0G02391 (SILVER), USB cable (3.0, compatible with 2.0), FireWire cabels (FW 800; FW 800 to 400), Quick Install Guide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of G-Technology G-Drive Mobile 1TB External Hard Drive, Silver!
Julitza G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Must have for any college student. If you struggle with computer memory or just want to have your files more organized, this is a great tool. All my classes have a folder, and I am able to save everything regardless of size, I always save to a cloud, but this device guarantees that I won’t lose all my hard work.
Greih W.
Austin, TX
G-Technology G-Drive Mobile 1TB External Hard Drive, Silver uploaded by Greih W.
This external drive has saved me a bunch of headaches! I had a laptop that went down and this helped me back up everything and still had plenty of extra room! I also love that it stores your files the same way it was stored on the computer. It is easily compatible with Mac computers, and automatically opens up time machine! It was about $65 at the Apple store, and I think it will last me a long time.
Aimee J.
i’m not a tech person but my boyfriend is a film maker and he claims that these things are like the holy grail of hard drives. super reliable, don’t break easily, and hold lots of info (:
Eleanor C.
I love this drive; its my main external hard drive and I use it to store all of my footage from photoshoots and film shoots. I edit on Avid and Premiere by using this external and I have had no issues. Definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?