Office SuppliesHighlightersG T Luscombe Co
08115X Highlighter Accu Gel Bible Hi Glider Orange

G T Luscombe Co 08115X Highlighter Accu Gel Bible Hi Glider Orange

by G T Luscombe Co

Features Highlighter Higlider Designer - G T Luscombe Co Color - Orange

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of G T Luscombe Co 08115X Highlighter Accu Gel Bible Hi Glider Orange!
Spokane Vly, WA
I bought a 6-pack of these which contained pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and lavender. They are great! They don't dry out quickly the way traditional highlighters do. They don't bleed through pages (I've used them on thin pages such as bible pages). I prefer the brightness of the yellow, pink, and orange. The blue, green, and lavender are a touch too dark for my liking, but they are still usable. Would definitely recommend and have purchased multiple sets.

Looking for your answer?