G-Project G-BOOM Wireless Boombox - Black (G-650) uploaded by Heather U.

BY G-PROJECT

G-boom, named "the ultimate $100 bluetooth boombox" by ilounge.com, pumps out big sound in a rugged, portable package. G-boom is sturdy enough to take on any adventure and loud enough for your neighbors to hear whether they like it or not. G-boom s powerhouse sound is delivered through a 2.2 speaker configuration with 4 drivers, dual ports and maxx audio, allowing it to pump out big sound with full bass that goes the distance. Constructed with portability and durability in mind, g-boom includes a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery that allows for up to six hours of on-the-go listening, a rugged housing... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
We love our g boom speaker. Wirelessly play music from your phone. We bring it on the beach, sand and all. Nice rugged look. We like this brand, have smaller speakers by them, as well. We got ours at Walmart and paid around $85. Super sound.
Caitlyn Z.
Several friends have used this product and it produces good sound and is pretty durable. Can also be used as a charging station. Can't wait to but one for my husband and myself for our kayaking trips. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
We fell in love with this brand when we bought our first wireless speaker from them, the g-drop. We liked it so much we decided to upgrade to the giant g-boom. Took it to the beach and rocked out all day. We enjoy the ruggedness and sound quality they provide and very affordable.
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
This boom box is nice because it has a handle to carry it around with u...the only reason I rated it low was the odd shape it's not really square where I can pack it easily in my bag and it's kinda bulky I think a sleeker version I would like better
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great product! It is pretty powerful and has good sound quality. It has good bass too. I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. A little pricey but I definitely recommend this.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Man I love wireless speakers. My friend has this one and to be honest is so much better than any other speaker I've used the sound is clean and the bass is perfect.
wendy m.
Yess i love product like this good for events and outdoor and it pretty actually sounds great and loud most try it out this is what my family buy all the time.
Pink C.
AWESOME speaker, GREAT sound quality, SUPER LOUD! It was a bit pricey but definitely worth it! I LOVE how I can take it anywhere!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Yas love this! What a fun way to play enjoy your tunes. Easy to use and Easy to set up! Portable! Great value. Built tough!
Kareemah J.
Stone Mountain, GA
Great for parties and barbeques or a after church gathering for the family. I honestly love it and give it a huge ranking.
Jordan V.
Any good? I was wanting one
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
How much does this weigh u wonder?
Cierra M.
Elizabeth, CO
Is it worth the price? Kinda pricey, does it use Bluetooth? Is it super loud?
Kinsley R.
Who has one of these?
Jordan G.
nixa, mo
Techie Expert Level 2
How durable are these? Are they water resistant?