Add a Photo

By G-PROJECT
#38 in Speakers
G-boom, named "the ultimate $100 bluetooth boombox" by ilounge.com, pumps out big sound in a rugged, portable package. G-boom is sturdy enough to take on any adventure and loud enough for your neighbors to hear whether they like it or not. G-boom s powerhouse sound is delivered through a 2.2 speaker configuration with 4 drivers, dual ports and maxx audio, allowing it to pump out big sound with full bass that goes the distance. Constructed with portability and durability in mind, g-boom includes a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery that allows for up to six hours of on-the-go listening, a rugged housing...
Photo (1)
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC

We fell in love with this brand when we bought our first wireless speaker from them, the g-drop. We liked it so much we decided to upgrade to the giant g-boom. Took it to the beach and rocked out all day. We enjoy the ruggedness and sound quality they provide and very affordable.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ

This boom box is nice because it has a handle to carry it around with u...the only reason I rated it low was the odd shape it's not really square where I can pack it easily in my bag and it's kinda bulky I think a sleeker version I would like better
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK

Great product! It is pretty powerful and has good sound quality. It has good bass too. I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. A little pricey but I definitely recommend this.
Laredo, TX

Man I love wireless speakers. My friend has this one and to be honest is so much better than any other speaker I've used the sound is clean and the bass is perfect.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Bronx, NY

Yess i love product like this good for events and outdoor and it pretty actually sounds great and loud most try it out this is what my family buy all the time.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.

AWESOME speaker, GREAT sound quality, SUPER LOUD! It was a bit pricey but definitely worth it! I LOVE how I can take it anywhere!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA

Yas love this! What a fun way to play enjoy your tunes. Easy to use and Easy to set up! Portable! Great value. Built tough!
Joey S.
Joey S.
Mercedes, TX

I really wanted a boombox of till they told me about this one and I love it instally I thought I wounlt like it
Summer M.
Summer M.
Springfield, OR

Awesome boombox. I got this for my boyfriend and he uses it all the time. Great for a gift or just for yourself
Delma s.
Delma s.
Dallas

People find it helpful I really recommend to any one.... I love it very good product... worth every penny...
Jordan V.
Jordan V.

Any good? I was wanting one
Laredo, TX

How much does this weigh u wonder?
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Elizabeth, CO

Is it worth the price? Kinda pricey, does it use Bluetooth? Is it super loud?

Join Now