BY G & J HOLDINGS LLC, DBA CANDY.CO

Chocolate Cow Tales consiter of rich and chewy chocolate caramel wrapped around a creamy center. Each 1 ounce stick is individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Stick Length: 6.5 inches. Made in the USA. see more...

• Would they consider a chocolate and vanilla twist?1 Answers
  • "More thick in texture, very good and a quick sugar fix " in 1 review
  • "Sweet chewy caramel and a soft light inside." in 1 review
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cow tailssss!!!! I love cow tails.. they are hard to find I think, unless you are in the candy isle at a store. I use to remember seeing these at the counter at every store and gas station!!! I miss that!!! I would always throw a few down on the counter at checkout!!! Love them!!!
Rebecca C.
I have always loved the original cow tails so I thought I would like these, but I hated them. They were a lot thicker, and the chocolate part really didn't taste chocolaty. I don't know how I can love the original ones so much and think that these taste chalky and weird, but I do.
Robyn D.
Exeter, RI
My mother loves these they are always in the house. Due to this I got a liking to them. I would say try them if you do not like them at first try them later down the road. They do have a weird taste at first if you are not expecting it.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
Cowtails! This candy is so good and unique, yet strangely addicting. The flavor is creamy, and the texture is a delightful mixture of soft and chewy. I recommend these to anyone who hasn't tried them yet. They are wonderful!
Hanna S.
I did not like these very much, they are very chewy and have a very sweet and syrupy taste to them. The cream filling was a little too much, I feel they are almost too sweet.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I absolutely LOVE these cow tales! I used to eat these as a child. I love the fact that they still make these! So many different Flavorsplash!
Patty E.
Anaheim, CA
I have never liked cowtales. The flavors are okay it's the texture is awful. I never understood they could pass for candy.
Kelci G.
Princeton, IN
I love Candy so I'm not super hard to impress, but between chewy and creamy is super delicious! add in chocolate, LOVE!
Alyssa N.
Jonesboro, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How can you not like cowtails? I used to eat this often as a kid. Sweet chewy caramel and a soft light inside. Yum yum!
Kameron K.
Crestview, FL
These were my favorite candy growing up, and now my girls love them as well! Such a simple cheap candy but delicious.
Amanda S.
Brownsville, TX
How long has this product been out for?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
How many flavors does Cowtails make?
Rosa J.
Florence, SC
Would they consider a chocolate and vanilla twist?
susan v.
Glendale, AZ
Do the flavored change according to seasons?