G B Marketing Inc G B Marketing Tick Twister Green 2 Pack - T10 uploaded by Denise P.

BY G B MARKETING INC

A handy Tick twister set that allows you to remove ticks quickly and easily - without harming your pet. Once ticks get stuck under the skin they become notoriously difficult to remove. And if done incorrectly parts of the tick (the head) will remain buried under the skin for months, causing painful infections and other nasty illnesses. Use the O'Tom twister to trap ticks without putting pressure on them, and wholly remove them alive. Comes in a variety of colours. see more...

Denise P.
Denise P.
This is hands down the best tick twister I've used. I've gotten several from different outdoor shops but this one knocks them out of the park with its ease-of-use. We take our dogs out hiking and camping and this tool can get the smallest to the fattest ticks out fully intact and still alive. Sometimes if the tick isn't fully wedged into the notch it'll slip while you're trying to twist. It can even take 3-5 twists before the stubborn little bugger comes out. My pup usually makes an uncomfortable twitch as soon as the tick tries to break free so you'll know it's going to come out shortly thereafter. I have one on every set of keys! I have a habit of lighting the ticks on fire when we're camping and it still holds up! This thing is awesome!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Eh, I despise tick removal, but is a necessary evil. This simple tool makes the job so much easier and I don't have to touch the bug.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
I saw this on TV I really want to try them we have a big problem at our house this would be a lot easier to get them off the dogs probably less painful
Tania V.
Tania V.
Who doesn't hate ticks and fleas and all insects that harm our little pets. this tool is great for getting rid of them quick and easy. and then after shower your dogs to make sure there was nothing left behind.