Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum

by Fysiko Lashes

Would you like to have longer, fuller, and darker eyelashes? Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum is a powerful and effective solution for growing eyelashes and eyebrows. Grow natural eyelashes in a matter of weeks! Great results – 96% of customers have longer and fuller eyelashes. Fysiko can be used with extensions to support natural eyelashes.

How fast does it work and after some time will you see a difference?
Start your review of Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I will continue to use the fysiko lash growth serum and would highly recommend the product to anyone who wants longer, healthy lashes and younger looking eyes.in reviews
Ruby A.
Mission, TX
Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum uploaded by Ruby A.
Purchased at: Amazon
A month ago I bought this eyelash serum and not gonna lie I have seen a big difference and I’m in love 💗
Melissa S.
Kent, WA
There seem to be mixed reviews for this product and so I thought I would share that the product has performed very well for me. I had some bald spots in my lashes and they were generally sparse. After about 3-4 weeks I noticed a few of them getting longer and then around 6 weeks they were all longer overall. Now at about 13 weeks all of the bald spots are gone and they are noticeably thicker. I also have used it on my eye brows which were non-existant towards the outer part of my eye and I'm happy to say those are filling in too. I may have some darkening of my eyelid where you apply it but it isn't really noticeable to others. I had a bit of sensitivity to it for the first few days but now it's fine and I have sensitive skin and eyes. I would highly recommend this product. I've had great results.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
MY ALL TIME FAV BEAUTY PRODUCT IS #FysikoLashes #Eyelash & #Eyebrow SERUM. I'VE BEEN USING FYSIKO SERUM FOR ABOUT 1½ MONTHS. THIS STUFF IS A MIRACLE WORKER... I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER GET HAIR WHERE MY EYEBROWS ONCE WERE. IM ONE THAT OVER PLUCKED DURING MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS. TO MY SURPRISE I FOUND SOMETHING THAT TRULY WORKS. I APPLY FYSIKO SERUM EVERY NIGHT ALONG WITH MY SKINCARE REGIMENT. MY LASHES HAVE NEVER FELT & LOOKED SO HEALTHY. MY EYELASHES HAVE DOUBLED IN LENGTH & VOLUME. I DONT WEAR MASCARA ON A DAILY BASIS; BUT WHEN I DO.. WOW! LASHES GALOR...I LOVE IT! THIS BEAUTY LAST A LONG TIME; I RECEIVED ONE TUBE WHICH EQUALS AN 8 MONTH SUPPLY. GO CHECK FYSIKO.COM IF YOU HAVE SPARSE BROWS & SMALL, THIN LASHES... FYSIKO IS UP THERE IN COMPARISON WITH THE BEST OF THEM. 👍😉👍 @influenster @fysiko #review #favoriteproduct
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I just finished testing this product for 16 weeks through Influenster, and I have to tell you, this is the most amazing product I have come in contact with in a long time! The serum is all natural, doesn't cause irritation and shows results in a short period of time! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants natural lashes that are beautiful! The product is a bit on the expensive end ($139) but I feel that it's totally worth it! Check out my blog and see for yourself http://fysiko4.Blogspot.com/
Maria M.
Brooklyn, NY
Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum uploaded by Maria M.
This is an unbelievable product! I used to have a nervous habit of pulling on my eyelashes that caused them to thin out. On top of that I abused the eyelash curler until my eyelashes were weak and broken. This product is actually incredible. It worked rapidly and make my eyelashes think and long. The picture is after a thin coat of mascara. I have recommended this product to many people!
Bri L.
Douglasville, GA
I assume that everyone is looking for a way to make their lashes longer. I've tried this product and it barely worked. what I so recommend is good old Vaseline or castor oil they work wonders on your eyelashes just apply a little with a q tip before bed and you will notice a huge difference
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
Yes, this product will help your lashes grow thicker, but it will cost you. Not only is this product expensive, it will also darken the skin where you apply it.
Sarah C.
This eyelash and eyebrow serum is absolutely amazing! Within days, I've seen growth in both my eyelashes and eyebrows. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
I don't think its worth the price, saw something like this and works as well.
I don't think its worth the price, saw something like this and works as well.
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
After testing the Fysiko lash serum, I have concluded that the product is effective and truly does work. Its safe if used properly, over use can cause darkening of the skin where applied. I did follow the instruction and applied a light amount nightly so i had no trouble with any darkening.. I also have very sensitive light eyes and skin, the product cause no excess sensitivity or allergy reactions. I will continue to use the fysiko lash growth serum and would highly recommend the product to anyone who wants longer, healthy lashes and younger looking eyes. I did receive the fysiko lash serum complimentary from Influenster for the purpose of testing To catch my full story and journey CHICK HERE Read more at http://4beautifulskin.Blogspot.com/2013/07/blog-4-testing-fysiko-longlash-growth.html#ATJIGwHieBsH3lgS.99