BY FYSIKO LASHES #6 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Would you like to have longer, fuller, and darker eyelashes? Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum is a powerful and effective solution for growing eyelashes and eyebrows. Grow natural eyelashes in a matter of weeks! Great results – 96% of customers have longer and fuller eyelashes. Fysiko can be used with extensions to support natural eyelashes. see more...

Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum
  • "I will continue to use the fysiko lash growth serum and would highly recommend the product to anyone who wants longer, healthy lashes and younger looking eyes." in 3 reviews
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I tried this product and didn’t see the results that I really wanted so therefore I did not re-purchase it however if I received it again maybe are used it a little differently and would like the results because I did hear good things about it
Maria M.
Bellville, OH
This is an unbelievable product! I used to have a nervous habit of pulling on my eyelashes that caused them to thin out. On top of that I abused the eyelash curler until my eyelashes were weak and broken. This product is actually incredible. It worked rapidly and make my eyelashes think and long. The picture is after a thin coat of mascara. I have recommended this product to many people!
Lashic P.
Missouri City, TX
Http://lashicmondrellsmiles.Blogspot.com/2013/08/iheart-reviews-hauls-fysiko-eyelash.html
May 2013 Review
Today, I took pictures of my lashes, and as you can see, they are pretty thick just not quite long. The Growth Stimulator isn’t a mascara Typically, I apply Maybelline mascara to achieve a bit of length. I’ve used just about every mascara and go back to Maybelline because it seems to be the only mascara that plumps without the clumps.

I just applied the product yesterday night, so I will be back with a follow up post about the results. I can say that it doesn’t sting and doesn’t take long to dry. A little goes a long way. While I think the product is super expensive, if it works, I have no problem with purchasing something that is effective; after all, if I can spend $5 bucks on mascara every month, I can cut back on one thing if the other proves to work.

August 2013 Update
So, I definitely think that I’ve come across a winner. My lashes are longer, and I’m thrilled about no longer having to find a mascara to elongate them although my Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara really makes them pop even more, which I will do a review on that in the future.
Melissa S.
Blaine, WA
There seem to be mixed reviews for this product and so I thought I would share that the product has performed very well for me. I had some bald spots in my lashes and they were generally sparse. After about 3-4 weeks I noticed a few of them getting longer and then around 6 weeks they were all longer overall. Now at about 13 weeks all of the bald spots are gone and they are noticeably thicker. I also have used it on my eye brows which were non-existant towards the outer part of my eye and I'm happy to say those are filling in too. I may have some darkening of my eyelid where you apply it but it isn't really noticeable to others. I had a bit of sensitivity to it for the first few days but now it's fine and I have sensitive skin and eyes. I would highly recommend this product. I've had great results.
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
My lashes used to be so thin and barely noticeable,but after using this I just wanna thank god for giving me this amazing serum.My lashes are now fuller and thicker and I'm in love with them.I recommend this to anyone who wants to fix up their lashes and get them poppin
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
MY ALL TIME FAV BEAUTY PRODUCT IS #FysikoLashes #Eyelash & #Eyebrow SERUM. I'VE BEEN USING FYSIKO SERUM FOR ABOUT 1½ MONTHS. THIS STUFF IS A MIRACLE WORKER... I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER GET HAIR WHERE MY EYEBROWS ONCE WERE. IM ONE THAT OVER PLUCKED DURING MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS. TO MY SURPRISE I FOUND SOMETHING THAT TRULY WORKS. I APPLY FYSIKO SERUM EVERY NIGHT ALONG WITH MY SKINCARE REGIMENT. MY LASHES HAVE NEVER FELT & LOOKED SO HEALTHY. MY EYELASHES HAVE DOUBLED IN LENGTH & VOLUME. I DONT WEAR MASCARA ON A DAILY BASIS; BUT WHEN I DO.. WOW! LASHES GALOR...I LOVE IT! THIS BEAUTY LAST A LONG TIME; I RECEIVED ONE TUBE WHICH EQUALS AN 8 MONTH SUPPLY. GO CHECK FYSIKO.COM IF YOU HAVE SPARSE BROWS & SMALL, THIN LASHES... FYSIKO IS UP THERE IN COMPARISON WITH THE BEST OF THEM. 👍😉👍 @influenster @fysiko #review #favoriteproduct
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
After testing the Fysiko lash serum, I have concluded that the product is effective and truly does work. Its safe if used properly, over use can cause darkening of the skin where applied. I did follow the instruction and applied a light amount nightly so i had no trouble with any darkening.. I also have very sensitive light eyes and skin, the product cause no excess sensitivity or allergy reactions. I will continue to use the fysiko lash growth serum and would highly recommend the product to anyone who wants longer, healthy lashes and younger looking eyes. I did receive the fysiko lash serum complimentary from Influenster for the purpose of testing To catch my full story and journey CHICK HERE
Read more at http://4beautifulskin.Blogspot.com/2013/07/blog-4-testing-fysiko-longlash-growth.html#ATJIGwHieBsH3lgS.99
Candice S.
Fullerton, CA
To be honest, and I mean very honest, I noticed results within four days. Of course they were barely noticeable, but enough for me to get excited over. :) So, fast forward two months. And yes, TWO months. That was when I started to really see the results that I wanted from the get go. My eyelashes naturally curl upward now, they are so long that I don't even have to wear mascara anymore. Even my parents noticed..... my dad told me, "Kat, do you know how lucky you are to have such long eyelashes?" and I looked at him and said; "Dad. I'm using eyelash growth." My Dad looked at me, giggled, then walked away BUT it was nice that he at least saw them! :D The price scared me a bit, but I thought hey, if it really does work (and it does!!) then all I have to lose is wearing less eye makeup. So, I invested, and I'm so glad I did! My tip to anyone who buys this is to apply it 1-3 times a day, and to delicately trace it along your lower lid line if you want to see longer lashes down there too. That's what I did, and it looks a lot more balanced then compared to just applying it to the top lid.
Tammy W.
Sun Prairie, WI
I am very pleased with this product! The lashes on my left eye have become strong, longer and more lush. The lashes on my right eye weren't growing very well prior to using this product, and now they are coming in nicely and growing long and strong. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purpose, and I'm so happy that it is working! We still have 3 weeks to go on the testing program and I can't wait to see what the final results will be! :)

Feel free to check out my blog for some before and after pictures: http://twilighttammy.Blogspot.com/2013/07/just-few-more-weeks-left-with-fysiko.html
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I just finished testing this product for 16 weeks through Influenster, and I have to tell you, this is the most amazing product I have come in contact with in a long time! The serum is all natural, doesn't cause irritation and shows results in a short period of time! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants natural lashes that are beautiful! The product is a bit on the expensive end ($139) but I feel that it's totally worth it! Check out my blog and see for yourself http://fysiko4.Blogspot.com/
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it dangerous if it accidentally gets in your eyes?
Yesenia F.
I am trying to find a good product to help my lashes grow longer. How long does it take to see results with this product?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Does it work?
katie a.
Hopewell, NJ
Does this product really work because I've seen tons of commercials with mascara's that do all these things and then when I buy them, they don't do what they say.
Stephanie Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone seen noticeable improvements in their lashes?