Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum uploaded by Maria M.Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum uploaded by Chloe C.Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum uploaded by Lashic P.See all 9 photos

BY FYSIKO LASHES

Would you like to have longer, fuller, and darker eyelashes? Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum is a powerful and effective solution for growing eyelashes and eyebrows. Grow natural eyelashes in a matter of weeks! Great results – 96% of customers have longer and fuller eyelashes. Fysiko can be used with extensions to support natural eyelashes. see more...

Photos (9)
  • "I will continue to use the fysiko lash growth serum and would highly recommend the product to anyone who wants longer, healthy lashes and younger looking eyes." in 3 reviews
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY ALL TIME FAV BEAUTY PRODUCT IS #FysikoLashes #Eyelash & #Eyebrow SERUM. I'VE BEEN USING FYSIKO SERUM FOR ABOUT 1Β½ MONTHS. THIS STUFF IS A MIRACLE WORKER... I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER GET HAIR WHERE MY EYEBROWS ONCE WERE. IM ONE THAT OVER PLUCKED DURING MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS. TO MY SURPRISE I FOUND SOMETHING THAT TRULY WORKS. I APPLY FYSIKO SERUM EVERY NIGHT ALONG WITH MY SKINCARE REGIMENT. MY LASHES HAVE NEVER FELT & LOOKED SO HEALTHY. MY EYELASHES HAVE DOUBLED IN LENGTH & VOLUME. I DONT WEAR MASCARA ON A DAILY BASIS; BUT WHEN I DO.. WOW! LASHES GALOR...I LOVE IT! THIS BEAUTY LAST A LONG TIME; I RECEIVED ONE TUBE WHICH EQUALS AN 8 MONTH SUPPLY. GO CHECK FYSIKO.COM IF YOU HAVE SPARSE BROWS & SMALL, THIN LASHES... FYSIKO IS UP THERE IN COMPARISON WITH THE BEST OF THEM. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ @influenster @fysiko #review #favoriteproduct
Maria M.
Maria M.
Bellville, OH
This is an unbelievable product! I used to have a nervous habit of pulling on my eyelashes that caused them to thin out. On top of that I abused the eyelash curler until my eyelashes were weak and broken. This product is actually incredible. It worked rapidly and make my eyelashes think and long. The picture is after a thin coat of mascara. I have recommended this product to many people!
Bri L.
Bri L.
Douglasville, GA
I assume that everyone is looking for a way to make their lashes longer. I've tried this product and it barely worked. what I so recommend is good old Vaseline or castor oil they work wonders on your eyelashes just apply a little with a q tip before bed and you will notice a huge difference
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Bronx, NY
This definitely works wonders! Have been using for about three ️months and i already see major results! Would definitely keep using
Diana M.
Diana M.
Nashville, TN
So does this product
Dasha s.
Dasha s.
Sandy, UT
Amazing stuff it took about three months to get huge eyelashes. I used it on eyebrows and eyelashes and it filled up bald spots on eyebrows completely
Shay C.
Shay C.
Cowpens, SC
This product really didn't do anything for me and its definitely not worth spending over $100
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
I have thin lashes due to alopecia so I wanted to try this to grow thicker lashes. This helped them grow longer but they are just as thin!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This eyelash and eyebrow serum is absolutely amazing! Within days, I've seen growth in both my eyelashes and eyebrows. I would definitely recommend this product!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
My lashes are very long and dark so I don't use growth serums, but my grandma used this (my grandma uses a lot of products that I observe to review :p) and she said there WAS a subtle change in the THICKNESS of her lashes, but not so much the length, which was disappointing.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it dangerous if it accidentally gets in your eyes?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Does it work?
Yesenia F.
Yesenia F.
I am trying to find a good product to help my lashes grow longer. How long does it take to see results with this product?
katie a.
katie a.
Hopewell, NJ
Does this product really work because I've seen tons of commercials with mascara's that do all these things and then when I buy them, they don't do what they say.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Ive been skeptical about these type of things also, and i don't know if id pay that much for it if some reviewers really didn't see a defference. Plus do you have to use it everyday after to continue to see results or is it when you stop the lashes will fall out to your original lashes before you tried this?