BY FX

Elena M.
Garland, TX
This is a great product to use it works well as a moisterizer to hydrate curls. Holds curls in place all day. It is a very good product to use and recomend this product for those with nice curls it reduces frizz and adds extra softness and also gives it a shine.
Mariana D.
I used this product on my hair and was not very impressed by it. My hair is very very curly but it gets oily and greasy fast. It made my hair look and feel very greasy. I would not recommend this to others bespcause of my experience up with it.
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
This does a great job on my curly hair, I have noticed such a difference in texture and bouncing since I started using it and I love it!:)
Donna C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Great product for curly hair! I've tried many products for curly hair and this is the best.
Danielle G.
This is a great product for curly hair. It helps to maintain curls and keep them looking natural. It does so without weighing down the hair or making it look greasy.
Where can i purchase this item?
Am I able to order a few bottles of fx wild harvest hairless curls yo serum/creM, dandelion, 6oz?