FX Special Effects Surf Head Extreme Texturizing Paste

by FX Special Effects

A Unique Styling Tool That Easily Creates Lift, Texture, And Separation For Unstructured, Just Out Of Bed Styles While Adding Incredible Texture And Control. Creates Radical Surf Styles. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FX Special Effects Surf Head Extreme Texturizing Paste!
Medard S.
Buena Park, CA
It provides the hold and flexibility needed with any type of hair. Plus it smells great! Great product.
Kayla B.
Marietta , GA
My husband doesn't use any other hair products but this stuff he absolutely loves it ! I rebut this weekly for him hahaha
Sarah K.
Amsterdam, Netherlands
This is a great product because it works well! I have medium layers so I use this whenever I want to give my hair a beachy wave/ messy look. You only need a little bit of this product. Just rub a little in your hand and then rub it in. I like that the day after, it doesn't feel like I put product in and I don't to wash my hair for another style.
David F.
Lido Beach, NY
This is an average product objectively, but I think it is more than worth the price. Definitely not the best hair product I've ever used since I feel like it does not offer the hold that I really want, but it is pretty cheap which is why I pick it up, especially on sale.
Alexia  S.
Binghamton, NY
1,485 reviews
FX special effects surf head extreme texturizing is great quality...and affordable. Definitely recommend to others!
Jimmie S.
El Cajon, CA
This paste is great! It works well in all types of hair and it is extremely manageable. The product is cheap for what it does and only a little is needed to fix your hair to any form.
Whitney E.
Whitewater, WI
You can get the perfect rolled out of bed look with this product. It gives you all the power to create the look you want without it looking over done and unnatural.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
A few months ago I chopped my hair off and started using this..and I wasn't a fan...it left my hair looking greasy .
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,150 reviews
Great styling product, works well on short hair in my opinion. I would recommend this product
Farrah E.
Morgantown
I have extremelyyyyy curly hair. I can't find anything that holds my curls together without the frizz except for this stuff, it works amazingly!!!! It doesnt make my hair look crunchy, it smells amazing, its inexpensive, and gives my hair matte natural curls in my hair.

Looking for your answer?