FX Special Effects Molding Wax Pliable Hair Wax Flexible Hold uploaded by Anita S.

BY FX SPECIAL EFFECTS

FX Special Effects Molding Wax Pliable Hair Wax Flexible Hold see more...

Desiree M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never personally used this product but my boyfriend does and he absolutely loves it. We are both bartenders and he loves how it holds his hair in place all day!
Ms Josie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair the longer it is the less curl. Here's the trick use a volumizing shampoo, and when you dry your hair he's paper towels on the ends! It takes just enough moisture out to dry it but leaves enough there to keep the curl. Only takes a piece size amount of this turn your head upside down rub it in your hands and then just put it on the very very end she will have volume like you wouldn't believe I always feel beautiful!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. If you haven't already pixie cut this is the product for u. The scent is amazing FX Special Effects Molding Wax Pliable Hair Wax Flexible Hold
Telaisa B.
Fort Scott, KS
Used this product when I had short hair years ago. Absolutely love the smell and it holds all day. I even use it once in a while on my long hair when I want a fun layered look to really last!
Luis Alfredo P.
Homestead
Is so good i like very mouch .i use every morning and my hair is very good when I use
I leke✌️✌️☺️
Brianna Z.
Sanborn, NY
My friend always using this wax and loves it. She has recommended it to me any anyone else who uses waxing products
Christina W.
Ferndale, MI
I have very short hair; the longest sections are around 2 inches. I've tried mousses and hair sprays to style it up, but they all made my hair feel hard and crunchy. When heated between the fingers and applied evenly, this product makes my hair stand up for days without reapplication. I have slept with this in my hair, I've driven with the windows down, I've put hats on and off and my hair stays styled. But, I've saved the best part for last. It smells FANTASTIC. Although the packaging is green, it smells like oranges. Sometimes I open the jar just to smell it.
Katie M.
Oswego, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great really holds my hair up great and its very inexpensive which is a plus!
Victoria E.
37 Hartley road , Altrincham
Love this stuff for creating gory skin looks this paired with the fake blood gives a really realistic look! Sticks well and easily mouldable, stays on all night! Deffo recommend would buy over and over
gabriela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it hard to remove when u shower?