BY FX

FX Special Effects Silk Drops Hair Serum, 4 fl oz: Serum 4 fl oz FX hair serum helps manage hair Smoothes frizziness and split ends Polishes the hair see more...

Shae S.
Glendale
i️ love applying this product to my hair after i️ shower it helps to keep my hair feeling soft and helps with frizzyness the only thing i️ don’t like is that when you first start using it it’s difficult to find the right amount for your hair because too little leaves it not feeling soft enough but too much leaves your hair very greasy, other than that i️ love it!
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this stuff the humidity here in Florida makes my hair so frizzy but I use a few drops of this and it makes it so much better. Be careful not to use to much or your hair will be oily
Cassandra R.
Roswell, NM
I have really frizzy hair and this product helped end my frizzy days it was inexpensive and it has lasted FOREVER I applied when my hair was damp then I straightened my hair and my hair has changed for the better. (do not use a lot due to excess oil)
Tammy S.
Stevens Point, WI
The is no substitute for me, and I've tried a lot of others! You have to be careful in the amount used, but so worth it. My hair is not oily, but soft and shiny when I use this product. One bottle lasts 4-6 weeks, making it economical too! Great at taming frizzies and static in the dry winter months, and protecting from humidity in the summer. Can NOT go without!
Maria T.
Love this!!! I being using since my middle school years!!!! I apply after straighten my hair!!! Just a little goes along way!! I get mine at Walmart!!!
Kristina R.
Every once in a while I iron my wild locks. i apply this to my dry hair when it's still crazy and it makes my finished, iron product lustrous and soft.
Rachel J.
Las Vegas, NV
Use it on my ends to dry before straightening and it's silky smooth. Just the ends, too close to the scalp leaves it oily looking.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I really like this stuff is good. Not really much more to say about it I do prefer smells of other hair oils though.
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, NC
The formula is SO oily/greasy. This ONLY works well if you use very little, and stay away from your roots.