Jennifer M.

Do you find it easier or more difficult to style your hair after applying the oil to your hair?

Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
4 years, 6 months ago
I find it easier after i was my hair i add a small amount and work it from my roots to the ends of my hair & let it air dry! Then once dry I add a little bit more then style & go! Careful not to use a lot especially if you're going to use heat you don't want to cook & burn your hair.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN
4 years, 7 months ago
It doesn't really affect how I style my hair. It makes my hair look nice, but the ease of styling isn't really any easier or harder.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
4 years, 7 months ago
Easier, I apply it to my damp hair after the shower and it helps to untangle any knots I may have.
Xiomeli C.
Xiomeli C.
4 years, 8 months ago
I have no problem either but do not use a glob of the product. Use a little smaller than a dime and try to avoid the roots when you first place it on your head. Cmob through after application and it will help distribute to your roots. Because it is an oil it will make your hair look oily if placed directly on roots.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
4 years, 8 months ago
I have no problem styling my hair after I use this product.. I actually think it makes styling a lot easier!