FX Moroccan Moisture Miracle Oil uploaded by Andrea Lynn T.FX Moroccan Moisture Miracle Oil uploaded by Fatima G.

BY FX

• Does this leave a greasy feeling in ur hair?4 Answers
  • Is it good for split ends? 1 Answers
  • Do you prefer FX Moroccan Moisture Miracle Oil or Organix argan oil?1 Answers
FX Moroccan Moisture Miracle Oil
  • "Well, I used this in my hair (a nickel sized amount...I have waist long curly hair and didn't want to use too much) and it made my hair look greasy....now, I know you're not supposed to use it close to roots but it just didn't work." in 14 reviews
  • "Good for frizz problem, or for very damaged hair but in my case I have to use a lot oil to have good results. " in 8 reviews
  • "I use the spray version of this product and like the other reviewers say, a little goes a long way." in 6 reviews
  • "I just didn't put it right next to my scalp and it moisturized my hair without making it greasy!" in 5 reviews
  • "My only complaint is that if you have thin, fine hair it tends to weigh your hair down, even if you only use a small amount." in 5 reviews
Ashlee G.
Jonesboro, AR
This is fantastic! Worth every penny.  The smell is intoxicating, I wish there was a perfume with this scent. It's not heavy on your hair, it doesn't make it oily toward the end of the day. I've tried a few others and wasn't as impressed. I will be buying more within the next week. I love this stuff!
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
I had been recommended to buy some sort of hair oil or serum to help my hair after it had gotten dried out from dying. Going to the store, I didn't want to spend a big chunk of cash on a tiny little bottle of product, which is how I found this. For about four dollars, I get a good sized bottle of this stuff, and it is fantastic. You apply it after washing you hair, and when your hair is dry, it feels silky smooth. I have noticed a huge difference in how my hair feels after using this, and so have other people. Friends and family have commented on how soft it feels, and it adds a nice shine to your hair as well. It is super easy to apply, and a little goes a long way, so buying one bottle will last you awhile. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
The price tag may be cheap, but never judge a book by its cover! I don't use directions, I event my own-
with that been said, here's a little secret between me and you...before you go to bed, brush out any tangles and apply a quarter sized amount to dry and damaged areas of your hair, then wrap a towel over your hair(or night cap/shower cap if it will stay put all night). When you wake up, go to shower and shampoo your hair as usual- DO NOT CONDITION YOUR HAIR. Rinse shampoo, towel dry hair and style as usual. End results? Beautiful, silky, shiny, smooth hair!
Pam L.
Highly recommend for thick, wavy, & course hair!! I apply nearly a tablespoon to my hair after a shower and wen its damp! When fully dry it doesn't look greasy. It's also a great frizz control substance for me as well... When I apply on dry hair, it just looks shiny and not greasy... Unless of course you apply a generous amount then yes... It will look greasy.
Rebecca r.
Fenton, MI
I have only used two morroccan oils . The Fx and Garnier i think both are great and even for the price. Right now iam currently using the garnier one. I keep going back and forth between the two . But i definitely think i like the FX a little bit more than the garnier . I like that the FX one made my hair less frizzy and more managable and i definitely noticed some shine which i love. I feel like the FX has a little more badazzle than the garnier haha. I would definitely recommend it and you cant beat the price. So go buy it!!
Paula C.
Tulsa, OK
First off the scent is divine. I would buy it just for that alone. My sister n law gave me her bottle to try and I love it. I think everyone else does too because it is always sold out at my Wal-Mart. It took me 3 tries to finally score a bottle. Works great! Works when I curl when I keep it straight blue dry or air dry it does it all. Keeps my blonde hair silky! The price is fantastic. Better than the higher priced stuff.
Bernadette M.
Spanaway, WA

I have been put off to try this again but I will try just to see if its worth my money.

Based on my experience though, I prefer Biosilk to this product.
Becky M.
Center Point, AL
This product is so fabulous. I had never tried Moroccan oil before, and since I was skeptical, I wanted to try a product that cost less than others on the market. I have no reason to try any other product, as this does all I will ever need in a miracle oil.
Josie H.
Portland, OR
All Moroccan products are a major success! I have this oil too. I heat it up in the microwave and do hot oil treatments on me and my daughter. It moisturizes hair and treats the damaged split ends. For my daughter, it moisturizes her dry scalp and leaves hair super soft and smooth. This is a great beauty product to purchase! It will be worth your while!!
Yesenia M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I started using this oil about 2 months ago. One thing I liked about this product was that it kept my hair from frizzing, thing is, it only kept it like that for about an hour and then I again I had to put on some more. This can make your hair look a bit to greasy. If you don't like greasy or shine then this isn't the product for you. Overall, I didn't mind putting it twice a day, it worked pretty well.
Natalie E.
Maple Grove, MN
Does it sometime when you let it air dry on your hair does it tend to stick or.. Clump?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Do you think this does a good job controlling frizz?
Jennifer M.
Do you find it easier or more difficult to style your hair after applying the oil to your hair?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this leave a greasy feeling in ur hair?
christie p.