- "Well, I used this in my hair (a nickel sized amount...I have waist long curly hair and didn't want to use too much) and it made my hair look greasy....now, I know you're not supposed to use it close to roots but it just didn't work." in 14 reviews
- "Good for frizz problem, or for very damaged hair but in my case I have to use a lot oil to have good results. " in 8 reviews
- "I use the spray version of this product and like the other reviewers say, a little goes a long way." in 6 reviews
- "It is super easy to apply, and a little goes a long way, so buying one bottle will last you awhile." in 5 reviews
- "I just didn't put it right next to my scalp and it moisturized my hair without making it greasy!" in 5 reviews
with that been said, here's a little secret between me and you...before you go to bed, brush out any tangles and apply a quarter sized amount to dry and damaged areas of your hair, then wrap a towel over your hair(or night cap/shower cap if it will stay put all night). When you wake up, go to shower and shampoo your hair as usual- DO NOT CONDITION YOUR HAIR. Rinse shampoo, towel dry hair and style as usual. End results? Beautiful, silky, shiny, smooth hair!
I have been put off to try this again but I will try just to see if its worth my money.
Based on my experience though, I prefer Biosilk to this product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos