BY FX SPECIAL EFFECTS

Soft, Silky and Shiny Hair Your naturally shiny hair loses its shine due to exposure in sun, wind, air and dust. It requires proper care and protection to get back its healthy look. FX Moisture Miracle Argan Oil can moisturize dry and dull hair with its cold pressed argan oil extract. Non-greasy Nourishes and softens Restores luster FX Moisture Miracle Argan Oil provides nutrition from within and strengthens your hair. Weightless silicones defrizz tangled hair. The Moroccan oil protects split-ends and unwanted breakage. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Get instant smooth and polished hair by applying FX Moisture Miracle Argan Oil. It's non-greasy. The moisturizing oil restores the lost luster of your hair making it soft, silky and shiny. It also prevents unwanted hair breakage. Get Started: Apply from root to tip to tame puffy and frizzy hair.

• I have very curly, thick hair that I dye. Will this product effe...1 Answers
  • "This product works well on all hair types & ethnicities." in 1 review
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this product has helped make my hair shine! It's soft and smooth and has helped with split ends!
Amber O.
One of my favorite oils in my collection of hair oils. I really Love Argan oil and this is one of the few products that uses the oil amazingly and to its full potential. My hair is mega soft after just dampening and adding a bit of this oil! It’s not too pricey for a small bottle (but I wish I it was a bit cheaper) but it’s worth what I paid with how it effects my hair. It’s gold in a bottle! Also it’s nice on the skin in emergencies when you can’t grab your lotion. You’ll smell like argan oil goodness.
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry, frizzy, unmanageable, brittle hair, then yes, this product is for you! It leaves my hair especially my split ends feeling super healthy and shiny.
Tash V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this from time to time when I'm not using my other hair oil. I like it because it's affordable, can find it at your local Walmart and it works. It can leave my hair greasy if I use it on my roots so I only apply it to the damp ends of my hair. It smells good and adds some shine. I also like to take a small amount and apply it to the very ends after I'm done styling my hair for some extra shine.
Amber R.
I am a young adult who has very curly hair and normally can't brush it unless it is wet. If I comb it while it is dry I create split ends. When using this after I get out of the shower I can comb my hair. Which is amazing. I love this product. I have been buying this for years and will continue to. One of the best products I've tried.
Jenna M.
georgetown
I've always love this product only thing is if you use too much your hair will be greasy so you have to be careful I have long thick hair and I have to use is a little dot I recommend it to others just be careful using it
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick hair and this is amazing. Let me say it again. Amazing! This is one of my favorite hair products I have used! It smells absolutely wonderful to top it off! Works so well!
Bethany B.
Flemington, NJ
There is actually already a listing for this but nonetheless this is an amazing product that I recommend to all. It works on all hair types and provides lots of moisture without feeling greasy.
Alex M.
This product works well on all hair types & ethnicities. Smells great & leaves my hair with a beautiful shine while controlling my frizz. I have curls, so after a long day, a few sprays of this product help maintain my hair in 1 quick & easy step.
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL
I love this product and recommend this to all. I don't think I'll ever do without this product. my hair as never felt do soft until i started using this.
Alex M.
I have very curly, thick hair that I dye. Will this product effect my color? Does it make a visible difference in what my hair will look like after I straighten it using the product, or is its sole purpose to protect hair from heat?