FX Moroccan Moisture Healing Argan Oil Spray uploaded by sandy n.FX Moroccan Moisture Healing Argan Oil Spray uploaded by Vickie H.

BY FX SPECIAL EFFECTS

Non-Greasy, Healing Argan Oil Spray Restores Luster Shine 2 Heals, Nourishes Softens 3 For Glossy, Sexy Perfection Mist on a sheer veil of shine with exotic Moroccan Moisture Healing Dry Oil that instantly absorbs into strands to fuse split ends, moisturize and tame fly-a-ways all in an easy to use weightless spray that evenly distributes just the right amount for glossy, sexy perfection!

Madeline H.
Organix is a really great brand. Sometimes the conditioners don't pack in as much moisture as you would hope, but their spray oils are consistently good across the board. I dye my hair all the time and if it wasn't for this stuff and a few other things, my hair would probably be falling out. Also organic doesn't test on animals so it's always a plus to know your beauty products didn't hurt any bunnies
Kiana L.
I love this stuff!! The packaging is really cute and the product smells amazing! I have brown hair and I've dyed it many times so it's a bit damaged, but after using this product I noticed a difference in the appearance of my hair and I am so happy!
Zandra M.
I love this product originally I got this in a sample from Avon and I absolutely fell in love because your hair will feel different after just one use. I went out and bought the entire bottle. I don't think the oil cured anything or helped permanent texture but it makes your hair feel great.
Kaylee T.
I have used this item multiple times and purchased it multiple times. It's very reasonably priced and can be found at a pharmacy or grocery store. It has a great smell and leaves my hair feeling soft.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
I use this product daily. I love how lightweight the product is on my hair and the shine that it gives to me oh so abused color treated hair! No oily residue, just pretty shine and healing properties left behind! I would totally recommend using this product.
Nupur S.
San Francisco , CA
I have always been a fan of Organix especially the argan line of products.Eveb though I have straight hair , the water in my city is not the best . The argan oil moisture oil spray is great to put on damp wet hair. It automatically smoothns out the frizz and reduces dryness that might have been caused by the hardness on water. This spray can also be used on dry hair to give it some smoothness.The texture is not too thick so works well on most kinds of hair.It is pretty much a staple product on my shelf .
Felicia H.
Philadelphia, PA
This product smells really delicious. I actually use on my and my two daughters' hair, skin, and nails. Once you get enough product on, it does last through a day at least. It's effective at giving a healthy shine and you just feel healthy, however, you have to use a little too much to get the best benefits. Overall though, I certainly would buy it again and silently pray I find it in a larger bottle when I go to the store. ENJOY!
Bethanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
This oil is a miracle from heaven. For years I've been struggling with dry hair. All the years of using moisturizing shampoos and conditioners with no results, I was about to give up. But this miracle serum in a tiny spray bottle came in to my life. No more dry locks, and my hair is shiny. And it's a dry oil so no oil residue is left behind in the hair, greasy hair is not an issue. Price is about 4 to 5 dollars. So worth it.
Celines B.
Oil are essential especially when wanting a frizz free and healthier look. I have thick curly hair and find that using this argan oil it makes me hair more managable and smells so good. Its great to apply on damp hair so the product can soak in and i let that air dry or you can use blower for faster results. I later traighten my hair and its smooth leaving it frizz free. Deff going to repurchuse.
Sheilla H.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the only Moroccan oil I use. I've been using it since 2012. The bottle will last you a LONG time. A little dab (smaller than a dime) is enough to do its work in your hair. This smells fantastic also! I have straight hair, so when I use it - it looks like I got my hair professionally straightened! It takes away all the frizz too! I love it, just love it.
Smiley O.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Will this product cause my hair to grow, and protect my hair from heat damage caused by the flat iron.
Jessica A.
Is the scent with this product really over powering?
Grace B.
I usually use the Penetrating Moroccan Argan Oil but would like to try this one. I was wondering if this product leaves your hair looking greesy though?
Maria T.
Hola, puedo usarlo teniendo el cabello graso?
Nayilah B.
Dublin, OH
Can u put this on a wash n go to seal, will it reduce frizz?