BY FX SPECIAL EFFECTS

(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to product update. Same great formula in new packaging! Image & details will be revised, shortly) Non-Greasy, Healing Argan Oil Spray Restores Luster & Shine Heals, Nourishes & Softens For...

Buy on Amazon
amanda k.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love this OGX Moroccan Moisture Healing Argan Oil spray. It is not oily at all, it is more of a dry oil. I use it every other day and it keeps my hair shiny, breakage free, and well moisturized. I do it every other day because that is really all you need. I have noticed less split ends and my hair is always shiny and easy to manage. Highly recommend.
Isabel M.
This product smells amazing but always left my hair quite oily. My hair didn't absorb the product well, so it definitely didn't meet my expectations. The packaging is nice, but I don't think I would recommend it.
Lauren H.
I use it to keep my hair moisturized! I have naturally curly hair but I usually straight style which puts me at risk for heat damage and this has definitely helped reduce damage to my hair.
Adrianna H.
Statesboro, GA
This spray was weightless and smelt great. It left my hair not only less frizzy, also very moist and shiny. Would definitely buy again and recommend.