BY FX SPECIAL EFFECTS #40 in Hair Mists

Ten In One Treatment Performs 10 Hair Miracles With Every Use Smoothes, Detangles, Conditions Mends Split Ends &Amp; More Be A 10 Everyday With This Miracle Leave-In Mist That Performs 10 Hair Miracles With Every Use! 1. Moisturizes And Conditions&Nbsp; 2. Adds Shine&Nbsp; 3. Prevents Breakage From Brushing&Nbsp; 4. Brightens Hair Color&Nbsp; 5. Provides Thermal Heat Protection&Nbsp; 6. Controls Frizz&Nbsp; 7. Detangles&Nbsp; 8. Creates Silky Softness&Nbsp; 9. Adds Volume And Body&Nbsp; 10. Seals Cuticle Made In Usa

Theresa R.
Roxboro, NC
I've been using one bottle of this product for a couple of years because I only used it when needing to leave the house. It was great for taming my hair, better than anything else I've ever tried. Comments tell me it's discontinued, which is so saddening because I was looking for some today. It's a great product and cheap when I bought it. It took just a couple of light sprays and I could brush right through my wild hair.
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
OMG this is discontinued and that's the saddest thing that ever happened to me. This is better than it's a 10 by far and it was the cheapest on the market for the same stuff. I have written to them to beg them to bring it back but never got a reply. This is my holy grail and I'm super sad its gone!
Laura M.
Lutz, FL
I love the most tibia very moisturizing which is what my hair needs especially in the summer that it's hot and humid and my hair gets really dry this certainly helps with a lot of hair trouble. I love how they have put a bunch of things into one.
Phoebe H.
Philippi, WV
I love that this is a spray leave in conditioner. I usually keep it in my purse in case I get frizzies or static while I'm out. I like it a lot for its portability more than anything. it's a good product, I just have others I prefer.
Dee B.
Babylon, NY
This rates pretty high up with "its a 10" leave in spray. Although my hair is super thin, it gets so tangled and this product really helps solve the problem. I usually spray it in my hand first and put through the ends of my hair, it's gets greasy if I put it towards my scalp.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Love this mist. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and Smelling great. It makes it really easy to comb through which is great because I have super thick hair. Can't get enough of this product!
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Not exactly a "miracle"...flimsy packaging and has some heaviness...but it smells nice and it's good for protecting the hair in heat (drying, curling, straightening, etc)
Anastasia L.
Supply, NC
Organix has always been a great product! I use a leave in conditioner every day and this one doesn't leave my hair oily or slick looking. It is light and dries well.
Bianca B.
Love the brand! Love the product! Love the ingredients! Love the smell! After applying, I use a large round brush to blow out my hair and BAM! Perfect hair ♡
Malloree H.
Alvord, TX
One of my favorite products that I use to bring my damaged hair back to life! I use this every other day and it works amazing!!!!!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Does this really do everything that it claims to do?
Reney S.
I've heard such good reviews about this products. is it really as good as people say it is?