FX Brazilian Smooth 7 Day Spray uploaded by Angela T.

BY FX

BRAZILIAN SMOOTH 7-Day Smoothing SprayIn the quest for perfect hair the answer is in this bottle! Smooth, straight, sleek, shiny hair for up to seven glorious days! Ideal for commitment phobes who want their curls back sooner than later. An exclusive blend with rich Brazilian fortifying keratin proteins smoothes, straightens and adds luxurious shine with a simple, easy to use spray. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
FX Brazilian Smooth 7 Day Spray Is supposed to provide you perfectly smooth straight shiny hair for up to seven days. But as someone with long curly hair, I always give thanks the benefit of the doubt. I did exactly as it supposed to: I wash my hair sprayed the treatment and combed it through. Blow dried my hair. And flat iron 2 inch sections. I waited more than 24 hours to wash. But once I did, I had to redo the whole process. It was effective initially, but did not last a week
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
My sister gave me this and I finally decided to give it a try yesterday, when I got out of the shower. Detailed directions made it easy to know how to do everything. My hair has been so soft all day and night. I slept on it and it's still so smooth. I usually break out with anything that makes my hair so smooth but so far so good ! Yay ! I love a this ! Thank you!
Becca C.
Not really a fan of this product. It kind of seems like a lot of work for one product, I did the whole routine for it and it just didn't seem to work for my hair. It also, in my opinion, has this very strong unpleasant smell.
Inka M.
Maybe this will work for thin hair but definitely not for thick hair. I did the entire routine and it lasted maybe half a day that I saw a change. Not worth it
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Smelled horrible and didn't really work on my thigh hair. Felt like I was killing my hair the whole time I was applying