Fuzzy Peppermint 7 Pieces Gum   Wrapper

• Does this gum have aspartame in it?1 Answers
Fuzzy Peppermint 7 Pieces Gum   Wrapper
Fuzzy Peppermint 7 Pieces Gum Wrapper
Dorothy K.
I forgot all about these! I don't see them on the shelf very often where I live. But they are so tasty because of the juice in the middle that squirts out as you bite into it. The flavor lasts about as long as most flavored chewing gum, and it does freshen the breath.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
These things are amazing ! They have always been my favorite gum because I love the juice inside ! It just squirts out when you bite into it! It has the best flavor shape and just about everything. !
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have not had one of these in the longest! They are so good! The juice in the center is a plus, the flavors combine so well. I only bought this when I wanted something sweet, not really for my breath.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
OMG I loved this gum. I can not find this in my area anymore. I love how it has a juicy (like a thick mouthwash, but tastes great) it gives your breath extra freshness.. I miss it
Mandy M.
Columbus, OH
A family favorite indeed. We're most find if the cinnamon but I haven't had a bad experience with any. It's simply a preference. I recommend this yummy gum!
Karin L.
West Covina, CA
I love the flavor of this gum it's refreshing and a good flavor specially mint that my favorite
I really like this gum I recommend this brand freshing up.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
SO chewy and refreshing !!!! I LOVE this gum ..and how it has that liquid inside This gum was always my first choice as a kid when I went into the Store.
Bethany  A.
This gum was always my first choice as a kid when I went into the Store. Flavor lasts and has a burst of flavor when you bite into the piece of gum.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
This gum was my absolute favorite when I was little. I called it the "squirt gum" since there was juice that squirted out when you bit in to it
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This so yummy and flavor last a while I love the cool minty burst of flavor after you start chewing. I keep this in my purse at all times
Kylie  B.
Can you still buy these? If so, where's a good place to buy them?
Kasie J.
Does this gum have aspartame in it?