BY FUZZIBUNZ

Solve a variety of diapering dilemmas with fuzzibunz's reusable diapers. Adjustable snap closures provide a snug, easy fit for every baby. Top stitching affords extra durability. Plus, leg openings are double-stitched to prevent leaks. see more...

• Up to what age/weight will these work? Also, some cloth d...1 Answers
  • How many diapers should I start with? I'm having my first...2 Answers
  • How long are these diapers usually good for? I've never ...3 Answers
FuzziBunz Perfect Size Reusable Diapers - Medium (2 Pack)
  • "I have many different brands of cloth diapers but the Fuzzibunz Perfect Size and the One Sizes one of are my favorites!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm one of those people who would highly recommend Fuzzibunz to someone new to cloth diapers." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter was too small for them at first, but now they're a perfect night time diaper!" in 1 review
  • "They are eco friendly and they also do not leave any rashes on my daughters sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "We havent had any diaper rash either!" in 1 review
Noreen K.
Davenport
Doesn't work for big babies or big legs.  Always leaked and difficult to stuff FuzziBunz 12 Pack Elite One Size Gender Neutral Cloth Diapers  this was pretty much my least favorite diaper in rotation.
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fuzzibuns are one of our favorite cloth diapers! We started off with a newborn stash and after seeing how good they did we bought one size for our baby! They adjustable elastics are great so you can get that perfect customized fit for your baby! I highly recommend trying these out! If they don't work you can always resell and make most of your money back.
Amber W.
Salt Lake, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great for babies on the thinner side. I do not feel they work as flawlessly for chunkier babes. The leg closures just don't fit as well for larger babies. However, these were some of my favorites for my scrawny leg little guy!
Morgan P.
I love FuzziBunz diapers! They're so easy to use and save so much money in the long term. They're very adjustable so that you can continue using them as your child grows. One helpful tip: you can use rice paper as a liner to help clean poopy diapers a little more easily. Essentially, you can just lift off the rice paper from the diaper and carry the poop to the toilet with minimal residue left on the diaper, and it's non irritating to your baby's bum.
Debbie K.
I have many different brands of cloth diapers but the Fuzzibunz Perfect Size and the One Sizes one of are my favorites! I've never had a leak out of them and stains come out easily.

Perfect Size: I love the nice trim fit - Not bulky at all! I find myself reaching for them first every time.

One Size: Bulkier than the Perfect Size but you can adjust the elastic at the back and legs so you get a custom fit.
I can't see them working well for bedtime or for heavy wetters, though.
Amy S.
Fernley , NV
Fuzzibunz were the first diaper that we truly loved. They were THE cloth diaper that made the difference for us. I have very skinny, small framed little girls and the old versions of the Fuzzibunz have fit incredible. I prefer the first version of the Elites and the One Size Fuzzibunz that came out prior to the Elites. These two versions are easily on my favorites list. The newer versions are a little bulky on my skinny girls-- but I've heard they fit bigger babies great now. Additionally.. Fuzzibunz has incredible customer service. I highly recommend these!!
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
I love my fuzzibunz. They just kind of landed in my lap one day but have been very good diapers! Leg elastics are adjustable so that you can loosen for bigger babies or tighten for smaller babies. This diaper will take you from birth to potty training! Waist adjusts with snaps to fit through its lifetime. These diapers will last through multiple children with proper maintenance and cleaning.
Brooke J.
I loved the original Fuzzibunz design as they fit my skinny kids perfect right off the bat. Took a little learning curve to figure out the newer ones as they seem bigger. But since i figured it out these are now they a staple in our cloth diaper collection. I'm one of those people who would highly recommend Fuzzibunz to someone new to cloth diapers. Love the bright colors too!
S W.
Fuzzibuns were the first cloth diapers I ever purchased, and then I purchase more. They lasted for the duration of diapering and were passed on for others to use. Washed extremely well,no residual smell and no staining! Basic colors available. Stuff diapers, absorb mositure well enough to change stufing an not the whole diaper most times.
April R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers are adorable but the fit was terrible on my little man. Every time I tried to put one on I'd end up pulling it out from under him while trying to get a good fit. It either showed crack in the back or I didn't feel it was pulled up enough to protect from pee leaks at the top. We tried Happy Flute and LOVED the fit!
Nicole A.
How long are these diapers usually good for? I've never used reusable diapers before and I am interested in trying them.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
How many diapers should I start with? I'm having my first baby in Feb. So right now I'm just looking around wondering which brand I should start with, this diaper is getting a lot of good reviews so I might consider this brand.
D H.
Chattanooga, TN
Up to what age/weight will these work? Also, some cloth diapers I've considered purchasing say they won't fit until the baby is at least 10 pounds. Would these fit a newborn?
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
Can these be used on new borns?
Shelly M.