BY FUZZIBUNZ

Carima O.
Carima O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I loved using fixing bunz. They got well and looks oh so cute. Rarely had issues with blowouts and while I breastfed I did not have an issue with staining.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Tallahassee, FL
I've been cloth diapering for over 2 years now and fuzzibunz brand is a favorite of mine because I have long and thin babies. They are super trim and clothes fit very well over them.
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love the fuzzibunz brand. They work for my daughter and I. They are also very easy to clean with the toilet sprayer.
tara m.
tara m.
Love cloth diapers, love the fit of these and that I can fit clothes over them easier. Also cute colors and designs
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
I'm pretty easy going with my cloth diapers. If it stays on and holds the mess in I'm happy, but I've tried a few fuzzibunz and just never liked them. They didn't fit well, they weren't very absorbent, their design is just "off". It's hard to explain but something just doesn't feel right with them. I would not recommend them at all.