FuzziBunz Perfect Size Cloth Diaper, Watermelon, Small 7-18 lbs (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY FUZZIBUNZ

Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love, love, love these.... I used them with my daughter n it saved us alot of money... I saved all the cloth diapers I bought to re-use them later on
Alisha E.
Madisonville, TN
I love FuzziBunz cloth diapers! They are an amazing fit for my long and lean two year old. I am sad they discounting the perfect size, but can't wait to see what they come out with next!
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Fuzzibunz are a great fit on my chunky baby! I love the solid colors they come in the insides are incredibly soft for baby and the diaper is priced well!
Paige  B.
Canon, GA
This is a awesome cloth diaper. It's super cute on and holds up really well!! I love cloth diapering so much. Would recommend this cloth diaper by Fuzzibunz to friends and family.;)
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
Used these for my oldest when she was a baby and I loved them although I did have trouble with them leaking from time to time.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert
Switching to cloth has helped with our cost as far as diapering. This was a great investment and it fits very well. I would recommend this product.
Sandra M.
Not only is this diaper super cute on a little baby butt, but it holds up against the pee and poop fairly well!
Brenda H.
Fort Campbell , Ky
I love cloth diapers so much! They make worrying about blow outs a thing of the past!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Just bought these for a friend. Super easy to put on and they are soft and comfy for your little one!
Cynthia S.
Sumter, SC
Super easy to adjust the sizing and no real issues with leaking. love the color choses
Kourtney S.
Can this be used for multiple sizes?
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I've never used cloth diapers, do they work as good as regular diapers?
Melissa M.
Bay Area
How do you like cloth diapers? My brother did it with my niece. I have 3 kids and I was to afraid lol
Maria D.
Easley, SC
Iv always wanted to try theae Are they worth it
Erika L.
Lansing, MI
Will they making anymore of these since they were discontinued?