BY FUZZIBUNZ

Dana B.
Columbia, MO
I don't like these types of diapers. They don't fit my babies well at all. We have leaking and blow outs.
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
I really like fuzzibuns diapers because they are the least bulky and best fitting cloth diaper we own. I like that the elastics are adjustable and easy to change. This might not seem like a big deal but if you are planning to use cloth diapers over multiple kids for multiple years this is a super great feature.
Autumn C.
Ireland, IN
I am anxious to use my new Fuzzibunz diaper. They fit up to 30+ lbs and they are durable for long time wear and washing cycles. I am new to Fuzzibunz and I am sure the new cute cars print will look adorable on my 10 month old.
jennifer s.
Fuzzi Bunz were my favorite cloth diapers out of all I have tried. I used these through both of my girls and then handed them down to my sister. Easy to care for and didn't leak. I LOVED these diapers .
Adrienne S.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Fuzzibuns is an awesome brand. I prefer their first year diaper compared to the perfect size since it fits smaller babies and toddlers. But still recommend the brand!
Reanna W.
Epworth, IA
Best cloth diaper I've ever used no leaks and they are sooo cute. My little guy loves them
Gurleen  K.
We love using these for my niece. very comfortable and doesn't leak. she usually doesn't cry well using these.
Tina R.
These would be so good to use if your little had a diaper rash. And they are so cute#
mariela a.