BY FUZE #87 in Lemonade

Strawberry flavored lemonade with other natural flavors. see more...

FUZE® Strawberry Lemonade
  • "good combination.Nice genuine strawberry flavor with a little sweet and sour from the lemonade." in 1 review
Shaq B.
Review for: 1L more...
All of the fuze fusion drinks are delicious. Very flavorful 1 liter bottles with a cheap price. This drink, the strawberry lemonade is great mixed with sweat tea. I would definitely recommend this drink to all of my friend
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Fuze Strawberry Flavored Lemonade With Other Natural Flavor With Vitamins B6 & B12 I Like It's Because It Have This Little Sweet And Sour Taste To It But I Like It.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
First time I have ever found a lemonade that was strawberry flavored through FUZE. It was so refreshing and tasty. And even though it says it's only three percent juice it taste so much more like juice than lemonade! A real find!
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
FUZE® Strawberry Lemonade I absolutely love this Strawberry Lemonade the Flavor is just so soothing to drink and makes you want more !!! I highly recommend this drink I've loved it since I was 6 years old
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I am a huge fan of Strawberry lemonade, I always get it anytime I go to dinner if the restaurant has it... But sadly I was having a hard time finding a strawberry lemonade outside of restaurants that I actually enjoyed... In fact I couldn't find many at all, until I found the Fuze SB Lemonade, immediately I fell in LOVE. Its not too sweet, not too tart... The perfect balance in my opinion & at a very affordable price too. Absolutely worth trying!
Mia A.
Honolulu, HI
Nice flavor and the price is great for the size of it. Natural flavors are a definite plus and only 100 calories. Don't forget to enter the CokeRewards in your cap!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I really love this. i love lemon and strawberry. good combination.Nice genuine strawberry flavor with a little sweet and sour from the lemonade. It's actually pretty good and would be really good in itself.
Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
This is easily one of my top favorite drinks – partially because it's only $1.09 at a local gas station but mostly because it tastes great... plus it's a whole liter
Karina A.
Humble, TX
Now this is all you will need. With just 100 calories this will instantly refresh you on those hot summer days. The perfect lemon and strawberry combination with a sweet and tangy lemon taste.
Gissel P.
Thermal, CA
Review for: 1L more...
I love pink lemonade and I just keep buying this one is really good. Where I leave they only sale the 1L it’s a bit too much but I still buy it.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
What's your favorite #Fuze drink? FUZE® Strawberry Lemonade mine is #Fuze #mangotea