BY FUZE

Fuze Slenderize Cranberry Raspberry.
Low calorie.
Naturally flavored beverage with other natural flavors blended with vitamins A:C:E, Super Citrimax.
15 calories per bottle. see more...

• Does this have a bad after taste? I h...It's not too strong of an afte... 1 Answers
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite choice of fuze drink ever. I was really impressed with the flavor and crispness of the cranberry. Perfect combination of sweetness and tart taste. It is some what pricey for a bottles drink but I would definitely buy again! The other flavors are great too.
Britney G.
Britney G.
Hialeah, FL
Fuze did right with this flavor, its so crisp and just the right amount of tarty. its perfectly refreshing and can satisfy that sweet tooth too
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL
Foodie Expert
One of the better flavors of fuze. Full of vitamins and other good stuff. Tastes okay but not my favorite brand.
Mandi S.
Mandi S.
Fuze always has a very pleasant taste. I love their flavor combinations! My daughter enjoys most of them as well.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
This tastes great! It's a nice alternative when you tire of drinking water.
Carolina l.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Flavor is good but it's really sweet I'm always really thirty after I drink these juices. Cheap and refreshing but I doubt I'll repurchase
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
I like Fuze a lot. I have tried many of the flavors and they all taste great! It is so refreshing and has so few calories! I totally recommend these to everyone. Fuze it the drink to choose!
Cora B.
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
I'm not very big on raspberry but I love the taste of this because it has cranberry in it all so which is very delicious
jasmine S.
jasmine S.
This is pretty tasty, and comes in a few flavours that I would like to try. This product is a little more pricy and is not available every where which is kind of disappointing but is still available at most stores. Recommend getting this over an iced tea or a drink thats is higher in sugars.
Fay S.
Fay S.
Shamong, NJ
Does this have a bad after taste? I have found some of the slenderize ones do!