BY FUZE

Fuze Slenderize Cranberry Raspberry.
Low calorie.
Naturally flavored beverage with other natural flavors blended with vitamins A:C:E, Super Citrimax.
15 calories per bottle. see more...

• Does this have a bad after taste? I have found some of th...1 Answers
Brittany Y.
Fayetteville , TN
I love these things best drinks I’ve ever had. I just can’t find them in my town anymore. I’m a repeat costumer I’m about to order me some in bulk online. And it’s very affordable I’m going to stock up for my trip to Florida next month nothing better than a fruity drink on the beach 😊
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
My favorite choice of fuze drink ever. I was really impressed with the flavor and crispness of the cranberry. Perfect combination of sweetness and tart taste. It is some what pricey for a bottles drink but I would definitely buy again! The other flavors are great too.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
I like Fuze a lot. I have tried many of the flavors and they all taste great! It is so refreshing and has so few calories! I totally recommend these to everyone. Fuze it the drink to choose!
Britney G.
Hialeah, FL
Fuze did right with this flavor, its so crisp and just the right amount of tarty. its perfectly refreshing and can satisfy that sweet tooth too
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Flavor is good but it's really sweet I'm always really thirty after I drink these juices. Cheap and refreshing but I doubt I'll repurchase
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
I'm not very big on raspberry but I love the taste of this because it has cranberry in it all so which is very delicious
Mandi S.
Fuze always has a very pleasant taste. I love their flavor combinations! My daughter enjoys most of them as well.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
One of the better flavors of fuze. Full of vitamins and other good stuff. Tastes okay but not my favorite brand.
Tiffany S.
This tastes great! It's a nice alternative when you tire of drinking water.
jasmine S.
This is pretty tasty, and comes in a few flavours that I would like to try. This product is a little more pricy and is not available every where which is kind of disappointing but is still available at most stores. Recommend getting this over an iced tea or a drink thats is higher in sugars.
Fay W.
Mount Holly, NJ
Does this have a bad after taste? I have found some of the slenderize ones do!