BY FUZE

Natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors. see more...

Amber O.
I love Fuze drinks! They’re so delicious and thirst quenching! The extra b vitamins help revitalize my mood and energy and I appreciate it! It’s healthier than energy drinks and not as sweet as iced tea. I always pick this up when I can!
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
O love this flavor it's so good only 120 calories it tastes amazing and it kills your thirst it's not expensive at all it's great to have in the summer because I have a lemon taste
Jennifer B.
Cascade, WI
I'm a big fan of iced tea but a lot of Iced Teas are loaded with sugar.This tasty lemon natural flavor lemon is 120 calories per bottle.It's got vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 in the 20 ounce bottle iced tea is 31 grams of sugar.It has gotta delicious lemon flavor on ice it is very refreshing on a hot day. I prefer this of ice tea over a lot of the different brands I have tried.If you are looking to try a new brand.
Michelle D.
I've always seen this in a local sub shop and finally decided to try it. It's low in calories, 120, and includes vitamins B6 and B12.

I like that it wasn't heavily sweet but do wish it had a scotch more lemon. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future tho.
Rachel W.
This is one of my favorite iced teas. It is a bit more on the sweet/sugary side but I love it! I am a fan of most tea's but even people who do not usually like tea would enjoy this. Simple packaging, great taste, refreshing for all occasions! Would recommend!
Alexis S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I love this tea. It has a great flavor, you can really taste the tea and the lemon is noticeable but it's not too strong or overpowering. I really like the bottling too, it's cool. I buy this tea regularly, and it also comes in cans
Chrystal C.
Wilmington, DE
This ice tea is shoot good. It is very low in calories, I believe it said 120cal for a 20oz and only 31g of sugar. So smooth and a great lemon flavor.
Perla U.
Amityville, NY
I've had other ice t that the flavor of this one is not very sweet as others. Which is something I like and jet a hint of the lemon
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Not as good as Brisk in my opinion but definitely a good tea! It has a solid lemony flavor that isn't over powering.