BY FUZE

Fuze® Strawberry Red Tea Iced Tea.
With vitamins B6 & B12.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
2 liter 67.6 fl oz (2 qt 3.6 fl oz). see more...

Buy on Walmart
MYMEE X.
Appleton, WI
I just bought some of this to try last week, and I have to say I was amazed! It tasted just like fresh strawberries. It was so light and refreshing. Thinking about it makes me want to go out and get more. I would really recommend this.
Nieci V.
Omg !!!! I bought this to have something to drink for during class and it’s absolutely delicious! It taste like legit strawberry and kind of like fruit punch.
Rebekah N.
Kingsland
I never liked tea until my friend had me try this tea and I’ve never been able to put it down since.