BY FUZE

Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

Shronda S.
Refreshing and delicious! My fridge is always stocked with this iced tea. 100 calories a bottle makes it a good beverage choice and the green tea gives me enough energy for the day.
Michelle M.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Fuze Honey & Ginseng Green Tea Iced Tea 20 Oz more...
I love this drink and I'm usually not a green tea drinker. Sometimes I crave this drink K like it so much . When I was in college and my school got these in I started to replace drinking a reebok for energy for this drink. I think it helped a little . Of course it was healthier.