BY FUZE

Fuze Green Tea Honey & Ginseng.
Naturally flavored beverage with other natural flavors blended with vitamins A:C:E, green tea flavonoids.
120 calories per bottle. see more...

Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I drank this once, It was an ok drink. in my opinion it did have a great tea taste but it seemed a little watered down. I was a little disappointed . Very pretty bottle though. I think they should make it a little stronger. It is healthy so i recommend it for that reason.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this flavor. It's my alternative when I want something healthier to drink. Tastes great too.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Definitely my go to when I want something cold to drink that isn't soda! You can't beat the price either.
Alex D.
Box Springs, GA
I love the taste and its always a great treat when I feel like something healthier than a soda.
Joselyne F.
Can you really taste the green tea?