FUTURO™ Sport Wrist Support

by Futuro

Adjustable compression strap for customized fit and support. Thumb loop makes wrap around easy to put on and take off. Helps support weak or sore wrists. Durable neoprene-blend materials for strong support, soothing warmth and comfort.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FUTURO™ Sport Wrist Support!
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Great support, but the Velcro doesn't last. I wore these on both wrists due to tendonitis after pregnancy. the support is just what I needed, but the durability is not so great. need something short term, this will be great for you.
DeeDee R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is absolutely great! I have carpotunnel and this makes my wrists feel soooo much better! pairing it with icey hot is even better!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use to wear this after I got arthritis in my hand and wrist and sprained my wrist at work. Since quitting my job to move to NE, I haven't needed it. It works great to get rid of throbbing pain. If i ever get my pain again I'll definitely buy again. for the price and quality this is a steal.
Daisha P.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All futuro products are top of the line medical devices! Used a knee brace before and the quality was amazing!
J T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for carpal tunnel of all kinds. The 3 strap adjustment allows different levels of tightness and the wrist support fits perfectly up into the palm of the hand to help with thumb pain as well. Worth the $18.00
Influenster M.
I have used this for years after breaking my wrist twice. It provided enough support for me to do everyday activities comfortably and confidently. Great price and very durable!

Looking for your answer?