BY FUTURO

Whether you re running errands or running a 5K the Futuro Infinity Precision Fit Ankle Support helps give your ankles the support they need. Its advanced technology uses engineered breathable highperformance materials to provide compression and support for ankles in your active life. So whether you re crossing the finish line or buying that loaf of bread you re covered. FEATURES AND BENEFITS:. Durable neopreneblend material for strong support soothing warmth and comfort. Adjustable strap for customized support and fit. Heel loop for easy application. Use on right or left ankle. SIZING Adjustable black 7.011.0 in. (one size fits most).CARE Close all fasteners before washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry. DO NOT: machine wash; tumble dry;dry clean; use bleach or fabric softeners. Some individuals may be sensitive to neoprene or neopreneblend rubber. If a rash develops discontinue use and consult a physician. Color may not be as shown see more...

Katie M.
Katie M.
After severely spraining my ankle at the end of last year I had to wear a walking boot for quite some time. I tried to ease out of the walking boot using many different types of support. This one was by far the most simple to use and supported my ankle like no other- which surprised me due to its simple and lightweight design. It is so hot in Florida and walking around in any other brace would cause my ankle to sweat. This is lightweight, supportive, and the Innovative new style. Since my ankle has healed I've recommended it to several other people who were looking for support after an injury.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
These are great for athletes! I used them during my gymnastics days. You can get some very expensive ankle supports for athletes but these are incredibly cheaper and are worth the money! Works great at absorbing shock
Devoneisha R.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
I when ever o have track and field practice I have to wear an ankle brace because I bruised my ankle while performing. It's a good thing I had this one to help me out! It was on the pricey side but hey it worked great
alison m.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
My daughter has had issues with reoccurring i juries to her ankles and this brace has helped her greatly. Every brace my family has is this brand and we love them.
Natália M.
Natália M.
Framingham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love to do sports and sometimes get an injury happens. But with this is so much better. I feel more safe and it helps with no tipsy. So good.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good for support . The tighter you adjust it the better it works. Not too expensive either. Sometimes they have a bug one get one half off
Heather H.
Heather H.
I love hiking and this brace allows me to do it in comfort and pain free
Flexible and slips right on
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Great for a sprained ankle and arthritis too. The neoprene keeps the joint warm.
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Yuba city, CA
My fiancé uses these for his knee it works great supports his knee and keeps him from re injuring it.
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai
Very much useful product. I bought this for my sister. She is a gymnast and this gives her a good support and grip. I like it
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was looking for a good ankle brace that has great support and can fit inside my soccer cleat.