BY FUTURO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This Has Been Designed Specifically To Provide Comfortable Protection And Moderate Support To Injured, Weak, Or Post-Cast Wrists Requiring Stabilization. Wear All Day Or During Activities Which Lead To Discomfort. It Is Doctor Recommended To Help Relieve Pain And Swelling, As Well As Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms.* Low-Profile, Sleek Design With All-Day Energizing Support Moderate Stabilizing Support Breathable, Soft Materials For Comfortable Wear Low-Cut, Ergonomic Shape Allows Free Hand Movement For Typing, Writing, Etc Gel Pad In Palm For Cushioning Comfort Three Adjustable Straps For A Customized Fit Easy-Sleeve Design For Effortless Application Large-X-Large Fits 6.75- 8.50 In.&Nbsp;Around The Wrist *Physicians Often Recommend The Use Of A Rigid Wrist Brace During Management Of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome And Other Painful Wrist Conditions. Made In Usa see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walgreens
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have started using this brace on the advice of my Dr. I strained the ligaments in my wrist a year ago and when I over use my wrist it swells up and hurts. I use this brace when this happens or if I know in advance that I will be putting more pressure on my wrist. It does good at providing extra support without being to cumbersome. It's very affordable and easy to take on and off. It helps my wrist feel secure and eases the pain. Overall a great choice.