BY FUTURO #17 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Deluxe Wrist Stabilizer helps relieve Carpal Tunnel Syndrome* Palmar and dorsal stabilizers for rigid support Comfort features for all day and night use Doctor recommended to help relieve pain and swelling* Easy to put on and take off Adjusts for customized fit Allows free movement of fingers Slide-Guard® fasteners for secure fit and ease of aplication Palm Padding uses confortable, conforming memory foam Comfort Pad™ strap relieves chafing around thumb Patented palmer splint can adjust to optimize wrist position Soft-touch, breathable, latex-free fabric Size:  Large- Extra Large  7.5-9.0 in . Measure around the wrist at smallest point. Small-Medium 5.5-7.5in 14.0-19.0cm Large-X-Large 7.5-9.0in 19.0-23.0cm FUTURO® offers a wide range of high quality products. Each is designed to offer optimal support, comfort and fit. Develo see more...

• You definitely need something like this which will keep your wris...1 Answers
  • I have really bad pain in my wrist throughout day and I've tried ...1 Answers
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
When husband pulled a muscle on his wrist a little this thing was perfect for a great support with an affordable price that you could always use again when you're done with it would definitely recommend very satisfied
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Adrienne K.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
The whole line is really good. They are not really cheap but they are very much worth the price. I have Carpal Tunnel in both wrists & use this brand for one wrist currently. It is not as bulky as my other one & doesn't get in the way of too much. They also have ones without the metal bar that slip on & reduce swelling. The whole line works well & does what it's supposed to.
Claudia F.
My husband uses a wrist brace for his tendonitis, he really like the support and fit of this brace.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA
I have on and off wrist pains and my doctor recommended getting a wrist brace. I love this one, I usually use it when in pain.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and the simplest of tasks can be difficult. The is easy to put on and helps me do some of my tasks with less pain.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I used one of these after injuring my wrist. It kept me from accidentally moving it and causing pain. A doctor recommended I go get it.
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
I love this, I got immediate relief from my severe carpal tunnel syndrome with this brace instantly. I would defintely recommend this brace to people, looking for support, this is definitely the brace I would chose.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have very bad carpal tunnel flare ups and this brace has been my lifesaver. It has the best support of all of them.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1954 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used wrist braces for my tendonitis in the past they helped me to alleviate some of the pain and swelling I had a pair of these and wore them out from wearing them so much some days I wish I still had them especially when my tendonitis really starts to act up
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
You definitely need something like this which will keep your wrist straight.I broke my wrist 4 years ago.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I have really bad pain in my wrist throughout day and I've tried many many wrist supporters and none of them really worked. Does this one work?