BY FUTUREBIOTICS

Dietary Supplement. Moringa Oleifera. Super Food. 5000mg. Health, Nature, Life Moringa is considered to be one of the richest botanical sources of nutrients on earth.  In fact, nutrient-dense Moringa is often referred to as a super food or miracle plant, with virtually every part of the tree being of value.  Gram-for-gram, Moringa has higher amounts of several different vitamins and minerals, including vitamins C, A, calcium and potassium, than the common foods often associated with these nutrients.  In addition, Moringa leaves contain all of the essential amino acids, in good proportion, which are the building blocks of protein.  Moringa is. see more...

• I've never heard of this before, much less as a supplemen...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this product, I've heard nothing but ...1 Answers
Aden T.
If you want to start a track of life that gets you healtheir, then try moringa. Moringa gave me more energy, and made me want to eat healtheir and workout more.
JJ J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have been taking this product for over a month and I get good amount of energy. The price was not bad at all:)
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
My husband tried this brand and it gave him more energy for a better work out but the price wasn't the greatest
Resha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I would love to try this product, I've heard nothing but good things about it! It would be nice if I could sample before buying just so I can know whether or not it's good
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I've never heard of this before, much less as a supplement. Would this be a good addition to my supplement regimen?

Vitamin Shoppe