BY FUTUREBIOTICS #47 in Beauty Supplements

Nutrition for Men™ Essential Nutrient Dietary Supplement Formulated Exclusively for a Man s Vital Hair, Healthy Skin & Strong Nails Nutrition for Men is a series of advanced state-of-the-art nutritional supplements designed especially for today s health-conscious man. Contains no starch, sugar, salt, wheat, corn, dairy products, soy, artificial preservatives or coloring. Questions? 800-367-5433 see more...

• Does this make body hair grow? I want to try it, but I don't wan...1 Answers
Dmitra D.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
My nails grow very fast and they are really strong. My skin is glowing and I like my hair and a new energy. I am not tired at all! Every spring I have a lot of work and definitely these Futurebiotics vitamines help! I ordered one bottle for my daughter, too - we both have long hair and an intellectual work. I recommend to try!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair Skin and Nails is a very under rated suppliment. I try and use it everyday and I have noticed my hair growth becoming more rapid as well as my nails.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had purchases these vitamins at a local health food store and I have liked the results. My hair has been healthy and stronger and it needed a boost after pregnancy and nursing.
Caity R.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
This brand really has thought out the quality of their product, it comes inside an amber colored glass jar so light does not affect the quality or potency of the product. I did find that when taking this on an empty stomach it made it upset and overall it gave me an after taste or vitamins. It did work well
Grace B.
Grace B.
After i had my son my hair fell out in some spots near my hair line. i used these 2-3 times a day for a few months. my grew back and it was stronger too. same for my nails. skin looked good too.
Felisa C.
Felisa C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I took this to see if I could get my hair stronger but I didn't notice any change. I expect more from it than what I got.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
Does this make body hair grow? I want to try it, but I don't want to be hairy.